Reviews for Never Again
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
awww cute
Velia Mineantea chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Hi

Your story was so weet. Love, in their case, brought down their defenses and allowed them to have the happiness they deserve.

Hugs!
Butterfree chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Wow, excellent job! The way you wrote Yuki out to be so sweet yet frustrated was very incharacter for how he would act right after the ending of Gravitation. And the flashbacks really added to the whole thing.

~ CupidKirby
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This story was fun to read. I thought it was captured really well.
elainanna chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This is really charming, yuki worrying about shu leaving for 4 months,i guess the phone bill will be epic, since i dont think shuichi can handle such an absence, i love your story though, even yuki's worrying is endearing
Shino159 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaawwww this is sooo cute!~ i was into Gravitation again today so i wanted to download the episodes but i can't find them T_T love it !~ 3
95Lies chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I really really like this! I love the way it's written, I know I always find it so difficult to write Yuki showing any kind of affection whilst staying in character, as he's usually so reserved, but I think you did it beautifully. Seriously well done.
DomeInsane chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Uh-oh... I feel a despicable me moment coming up...

IT'S SO FLUFFEH!~3
Saint Germain chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I think this is one of the best "After New York" Fics I have read yet. Thank you!