Reviews for How to Reassemble the World
AJ Skye chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
AWESOME!
5urpriseZurprise chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
OOOOHHHHH MY GOSHHH *Squeal* you have Indonesia! ummm... sorry about the squealing but you have i-n-d-o-n-e-s-i-a ! it's my homeland. my country. so are you an indonesian? if yes that's cool and if not still cool. anyway indonesia is your oc's right?
5urpriseZurprise chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
okay...okay i get it no romance thingy but make it with a lot and lots of humor, kay? o... yeah by the way great story for almost crossover it with vocaloid. its not that i don't like it. i love it. i'm a fanboy of vocaloid though.
sorry for the rambling... jaaa
Neelh-v1 chapter 30 . 1/13/2012
DAMN!

I'm so sorry! I didn't notice that you were updating this!

The end... It's so fluffy and warm. And my Japan is there! BD

I wonder what it would be like if I wrote this from the human's POV...

I won't, though.
DeadAshCity72 chapter 30 . 1/5/2012
Aww So sweet Although... I don't think I saw any of the female nations, as well as Turkey and Egypt... But I suppose it was hard to keep track of EVERYONE.

Can't believe i've been up reading this for an hour and a half... But i'm sad to see it end
PSIDontKnow chapter 27 . 1/3/2012
Still hilarious!

*reads money part* Me getting out money...*takes off shoe, shakes out couple coins* that's how it went!
madieandsuhi chapter 30 . 1/1/2012
Shit! I got goosebumps from the ending! Your such a genius!
Kitty's Muse chapter 30 . 12/31/2011
Yay, you finished! Sorry I didn't review some of the other chapters; I've been quite busy this break.

You wrote this very well. I've also been reading your other stories, I just haven't had the time to review them. The open (sort of) ending on this was certainly confusing, but I still kind of liked it. The ending of the previous chapter with Japan especially was wonderfully done.

Great job, and I'm looking forward to reading your other works!
Kitty's Muse chapter 30 . 12/31/2011

You wrote this very well. I've also been reading your other stories, I just ha eng had the time to review them. The open (sort of) ending on this was certainly confusing, but I still kind of liked it. The ending of the previous chapter with Japan especially was wonderfully done.

Great job, and I'm looking forward to reading your other works!
DLHKM chapter 30 . 12/30/2011
I am so sad that this is over...This was really well thought-out and the idea was very original.

I feel like I actually DID lose Alfred, Ivan, and D.C...

You have depressed me...

Well, anyways; this was awesome and I enjoyed it immensely.

Until next time!
MissAleatory chapter 30 . 12/30/2011
Wow... BUt I kinda think I know England's plan. If he has one, but I think he does. And I don't get it. Canada went free? Ah, Brasilia, the weird city in which I live. I don't know about hunting knives, more like modern architecture which doesn't make much sense.
nekoNamine chapter 30 . 12/29/2011
WAIT! Did all that really happen or did Copenhagen just make it up? I'm an idiot, I know...

THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD STORY. In all honesty, this has to be the best Hetalia fic with OC's that I have read so far. Love it. Great job! And now, I expect more great fics from you.

OHMALORD WHY AM I CRYING? D:

nekoNamine
Confizzledworld chapter 30 . 12/29/2011
I will write this review for the final two chapters. I felt so sad when the humans and nations/non-nations were separated like that. I liked how you ended the chapter with Japan's dialogue. also, thank you so much for fitting Philippines into the story. I still couldn't be any more grateful.

And the last chapter, didn't figure it that that would be the end. You really do know how to end a story. And there's no need to thank me. I still thank you for offering the world this thrilling tale of How to Reassemble the World.
lifelessMage chapter 30 . 12/29/2011
HOW DARE YOU END THE STORY! -cries- I looked forward to reading this every morning when I woke up and NOW! Now I caaannntttttttt -cries harder-

But loved it! Loved it all, all the way through.

Thank you for writing a magnificant fanfiction.

AND for mentioning me in the end A/N! I FEEL SO LOVED! -glomps story and author even though it is physically impossible unless I print it out and then stalk you and find you and then hug you both but yeah I can't be stuffed so I have cyberly done so- Thank you, once again Loved. It. All.
phanzi chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
OMG Korro, this is so good! I can't believe I didn't read it before! I can't wait to find out what happens next! XD