Reviews for Magus, Grim, and Nightshade: The Sorcerer's Stone
TsukiRoze chapter 5 . 4/19
I totally agree, I don't consider First Class to be part of the same series but more of an AU thing. It really annoys me when people don't bother to stick to the continuity when doing a sequel or prologue.
Tandrele chapter 7 . 3/30
Hope you decide to update soon! I can't wait to see how this story progresses!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/18
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 98,764.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Sachmis chapter 7 . 2/13
Very good, original too. I hope that you continue.

PS: Can I safely hope for an appearance from X-23?
Sachmis chapter 2 . 2/13
Very interesting, I like it so far.
this is pretty interesting when are you going to add the next chapter ? p.s. I think nightshade is Ginny
gaharbert chapter 7 . 2/7
love it keep it up
fandomenforcer chapter 4 . 2/4
Not all Slytherins are bad
HellionWrath chapter 2 . 1/25
Is Nightshade Luna Lovegood? I think thatd be fun as everyone loves Luna.. this is a nice story by the way.
pipper11 chapter 7 . 1/11
Just found this story, I really like it. Hope you continue it. Thanks for the work.
discb chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Fun stuff, I hate how well you write because it get me hooked so easily.
David-El chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
I'm loving your story, but I think I should point out a few things about the contradictions between First Class and the rest of X-Men. First, the Cerebro that Hank built was in Virginia, not in the Xavier Mansion, allowing a possibility of a temporary reconciliation/truce between Charles and Erik, and Erik helping build Cerebro. As for Charles walking in Origins and the flashback, I believe the official explanation is that Erik felt guilty for what happened and designed something that allowed him to walk. For the helmet, Erik may just not have used the helmet for so long that Charles forgot about it, or Shaw's helmet was destroyed in the intervening years.
deathgeonous chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
How have I missed this one until now? Seriously, how? Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
babygirl2580 chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
I really LOVE this story and cannot wait for the next chapter!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
This is just a little fantastic. I love the mutant Harry and Hermione idea. Thanks for sharing.