Reviews for Magus, Grim, and Nightshade: The Sorcerer's Stone
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Great chapter, can't wait to see how the Christmas holiday's go and how things go for the rest of the year, keep up the great work.

SeaBreeze :-)
TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Very good chapter. I love AU stories, the more AU the better.

gunny
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
I loved this update! Please write more soon!
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Interesting start.

gunny
Slicerness chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
normally i would say for sure that nightshade is ginny, but i have a feeling you made it sound obvious like that for a reason. i'm still hoping it's gabrielle delacour, but it's likely astoria greengrass.
Sentuis chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
I have never read a men hp cross over done this well before. And great use of Hermoine's bushy hair trait to link to another mutant.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
keep up the good work. more of this and white owl soon please.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
What going to happen next
goofynut730 chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
I love where you are going with your story
Hannah Bowers chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
i really love this story and can't wait for what is next!
Lydia-Hood chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Good chappie, but while you did say its an AU you know obviously the first person to come to mind is Ginny... which would be weird considering she is a Pureblood and I would have expected the need to be Muggleborn or Halfblood to even qualify for Mutanthood, you know as a sort of check and balance... only people which are from recent non-magical stocks might logically have the potential for such power, after all some would say magic could be "another evolutionary path" so the rise of Magical Mutants would not come from the Purebloods which are long term magicals but from the Muggles & Muggleborns.
magical fan18 chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Great chapter, interesting take on Sabertooth and his history along with how he was around Wolverine compared to origins as that confused the heck out of me after seeing origins on how Victor did not react to Logan in the first film as much. Anyway I REALLY hope you will update very soon as I really like your fic.
dennisud chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Good to see this go on. Oh and I've narrowed Nightshade's ID to two girls who would be Firsties in Harry's 2nd year. Course both could be Mutants too!

dennisud
Angel JJK chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Cool. Thinks that Harry and Heermione are mates. Please continue.
Skelo chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Lolz why not have voctor be hermione's grandfather? eliminates the shock value lolz.
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »