Reviews for Magus, Grim, and Nightshade: The Sorcerer's Stone
dennisud chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Good to see this go on. Oh and I've narrowed Nightshade's ID to two girls who would be Firsties in Harry's 2nd year. Course both could be Mutants too!

dennisud
Angel JJK chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Cool. Thinks that Harry and Heermione are mates. Please continue.
Skelo chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Lolz why not have voctor be hermione's grandfather? eliminates the shock value lolz.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
I could be wrong, and I don't remember any of the clues from previous chapters, but this chapter clearly suggests that Nightshade is Ginny. First because you say she has siblings that are away at school and that she'll be away for school next year, thus giving her free time to spend practicing her powers where her parents won't find out. Second because you say she isn't necessarily a character you like in cannon and I know I don't much like that Ginny so it's easy enough to believe you don't either. That's my guess for now, and unless some future chapter suggests otherwise that'll remain my guess.
NaruAndHarrHaremFan chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Great chapter
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Nice section, and will look forward to seeing what happens when Victor pops in again and meets Hermione, and what all it'd mean when she gets really trained up by him.
Capito Celcior chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Well while I like this chapter just fine, I do question Harry's feelings about the peck. Can't he just long for any familial affection? I mean Magnus would probably be a good grandfather, but he'd be very strict and sparse with physical affection. So without a mother and father, Hermione here is taking up a position as a big sister...right?

Please say it's so, because while I don't mind Hermione as a good, close friend and research lackey for Harry, as a love interest I find her in any incarnation to be boring and a huge turn-off. So friends, yes. Lovers, no.

Besides, isn't Harry just a wee bit young for that?
DZ2 chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Another great chapter; I liked Victor's scene and the little play on Hermione's Mother's maiden name was funny.

I can't wait to see what things Victor teaches Hermione and how she'll take the news.
Scrumptious Egoi chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
wouldn't it make more sense to to have sabertooth made a grandfather? he's certainly old enough, i mean, aren't you going to bring in the mutant phobia since it is a prevalent part of the x-men series, it's hard accepting that in such a time one was ok that his wife had a daughter that was not his with both mutant powers and magical capabilities
Teufel1987 chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Nice

Though I kind of like the comics version of Sabretooth ... That artwork was done quite well!
Zaralann chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Nice chapter!
HonourProject chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
greyback and victor should fight...i think id be epic :P you have a fantastic story :D
Smithback chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
cool!
lazyguy90 chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Hmmm... Interesting. Long lost parent/child.

Man this fic is so much fun.

Keep up the great work.