Reviews for Magus, Grim, and Nightshade: The Sorcerer's Stone
Skulalien chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
Man, I love this fanfic. If only you could spend more time and effort into this idea.
drakonpie250 chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
Will you please continue this story?
Dreamer Rose chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
I've got it down to either Ginny or Astoria. Can't wait to find out which it is! :)
Gabbygirl317 chapter 7 . 5/8/2015
Nightshade seems to me like Astoria Greengrass, am I right?
Otiose-and-Sarky chapter 7 . 4/18/2015
Are you still writing this? I hope you are; it's great! I don't usually right reviews, but please continue. I understand if you won't, or if you've said somewhere I apologise, but this is seriously fantastic _
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Why is Harry going to Hogwarts in the first place? Erik could've just sent him to the Institute. I mean sure Charles and Erik have different ideals but they trust each other with their lives.
IskandarVesperia chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
interesting story so far
As for who is Nightshade, saying Mystique will be training make me think she Nymphadore Tonks
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
Is Nightshade Astoria Greengrass? I'm really curious now. I like the friendship between Harry and Hermione, and I like how you included the higher iron content of the troll's blood. I think that makes sense biologically, and any objections can be explained by magic anyway. I'm interested to see how their powers affect things (is there enough metal in the Mirror of Erised for Harry's powers to work on it?), and how things will change from the books/movies. Thanks for sharing this story, and God bless!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
I love this story
Guest chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
we wait for an update soon
ArthurShade chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
interesting story.
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
Cool story continue please.
anonymous chick chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Please update soon, doll!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
It's rather premature to assume Hermione's a mutant. She might be an alien. Or a werewolf (assumint that the don't know about the potterverse version). She might be an alien mutant robot from sussex.
BBRAE623 chapter 7 . 8/22/2014