Reviews for Magus, Grim, and Nightshade: The Sorcerer's Stone
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
Cool story continue please.
anonymous chick chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Please update soon, doll!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
It's rather premature to assume Hermione's a mutant. She might be an alien. Or a werewolf (assumint that the don't know about the potterverse version). She might be an alien mutant robot from sussex.
BBRAE623 chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Love it
sourskittles6887 chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
please update soon
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Hmmm... I think it's Ginny. Ginny Weasley.
TsukiRoze chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
I totally agree, I don't consider First Class to be part of the same series but more of an AU thing. It really annoys me when people don't bother to stick to the continuity when doing a sequel or prologue.
Tandrele chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Hope you decide to update soon! I can't wait to see how this story progresses!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 98,764.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Sachmis chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Very good, original too. I hope that you continue.

PS: Can I safely hope for an appearance from X-23?
Sachmis chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Very interesting, I like it so far.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
this is pretty interesting when are you going to add the next chapter ? p.s. I think nightshade is Ginny
gaharbert chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
love it keep it up
fandomenforcer chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Not all Slytherins are bad
HellionWrath chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Is Nightshade Luna Lovegood? I think thatd be fun as everyone loves Luna.. this is a nice story by the way.
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »