Reviews for Magus, Grim, and Nightshade: The Sorcerer's Stone
hpnut1 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I love the start of the story! Keep it up!
magical fan18 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Great chapter and nice touch with how both Harry and Hermione sorted out their opposition from the other students of Slyrherin and I hope to see more from this fic and enjoy it's details.
athenakitty chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Just how will Harry and Hermione deal with those trying to kick them off their thrones. Will there be a lot of painful lessons? Is Hermione going to meet up with her dad? It would be amusing to see how many Slytherins wind up in the hospital wing.
wolfey141 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Well about eric being able to sense the metal around him, it might be both. I mean it is cuz of his mutation but he probasbly had to train himself to do it.
Albino87 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Nice chapter

you are speaking about that you will try not to bash character but the problem is that you need to do it if you make them act like they do in the books. Ron and Draco is like you said oblivious that they will be forced to learn the hard way.

Keep the chapters coming
songoku778 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
all i can say is damn this is a good story i like it alot u can wait toi see what you have planed next
animewatcher chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
yes, you are right, not as long as I would have liked but worth the wait,
karthik9 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Keeper of Storms chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I grinned at H&H's method of dealing with the Slytherins...

Personally, with regards to the bashing I'd reccommend simply ensuring that they merely get what they deserve and try and make them learn from their mistakes.

Now if, for whatever reason, the are suffering some sort of learning disability or brain injury... Then justification for increasingly painful 'accidents' is a lot easier to acquire.

Keep it up :)
god of all chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
btvs22 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Hi

Amazing fic, please continue.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
more please
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
this is briliant! More soon please!
wolfey141 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Well if you do see first class you could take parts that fit from it and use it as backstory when you need to.
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I have an idea how Hermione's real dad is and can not wait unit you show us. What does Harry's aunt Wanda The Scarlet Witch and her brother think of Harry or are they in this?
566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »