Reviews for Magus, Grim, and Nightshade: The Sorcerer's Stone
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Please continue it!
YuliaVolkovaROX chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Hmm pretty sure adamantium control was something Magneto could not do. That said, there was a release of Ultimate X-men where a technological device was used that could 'control' adamantium (Wolverine's claws were popped into their active position), so it's not entirely out of canon for a mutant to be able to do so - the only problem is it was a 'weakness' of Magneto's purely to nerf him, and I believe this may result in an overpowered Harry.

For those reviewers claiming Mystique's age is 'off', she has been mentioned in comic-universe to be 100 years old. She, like Wolverine, has a loooong history and people should really read the comics instead of relying on the movies for their character lore.
Bluesnowman chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
pretty good start.
DragonFoxx chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Interesting start. I do hope that Neville becomes the third, or Luna. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
magical fan18 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Good fic and hope to see the next chapter soon as it is a good idea having Magneto as Harry's grandfather but which side of the family does he belong to the Lily's father's side or her mothers and having Hermione linked to Sabertooth is cool as it opens the story up more for other possibilities maybe you can do a flashback chapter depicting how Magneto came into possesion of Harry in the first place like Magneto discoveres the abuse Harry had suffered from the dursley's and had taken Harry away for safety. Just an Idea I had.
Umei no Mai chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This is a very promising beginning. Harry raised by Magneto? Very cool.
bobcox26 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I really love how you have combine the two. great can not wait to see what happens next and who else is mutant?
Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This is a very intriguing start. I especially like Hermione's backstory. I've always wanted claws myself, strangely. I look forward to your next update. Slytherin House, look out!

Fox Boss chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I have an interesting idea for Harry to carry metal with him.

He basically carries adamantium dust in a bunch of small cylinder-shaped containers(4-5in tall, 1-2in in diameter)(similar to a coin dispenser), that completely cover a number of belts.

1 Belt

2 Bandoleers(one for each shoulder)

8 Bands(2 for each limb, 1 for the lower and 1 for the upper)

Here are ways for him to use the Adamantium Sand:

naruto. wikia wiki/Gaara

naruto. wikia wiki/Magnet_Release

What do you think?
Joe Lawyer chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
An impressive start to the story. I’m quite curious to see what kind of changes we can expect in Harry having been raised by his grandfather. I think we’ve already got a sense that the easily manipulated, lazy, half-retarded, emotionally stunted Harry of canon is gone for good. Hermione also seems to be a bit more mature at this point in the story and perhaps a good possible romantic pairing for Harry in the years to come.

If I could make a shameless request. One of my favorite stories of yours is “The Firebenders.” I recently re-read the entire thing when I saw it in another author’s favorites. I would love to see an update for it. It’s got a great structure, solid romantic pairing, and really has a strong Harry much better poised to tackle his destiny with some competence. The story is currently stopped on Harry’s recent return to Hogwarts and his home reality…I can certainly appreciate the difficulty in determining where to go from there, but I am very curious to see how things play out. I hope you’ll come back to that story soon. It’s got far too much potential to let languish for too long.
chm01 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
first of all, I'm sorry for your loss, I really am, no one should have to pass trough that.

That being said I lok foward to the next chapter.

also you should see the movie is awesome and it fits very well with the rest of them
bmatsea chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
wonderful begining looking forward to more.

Zamia chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Nice start. Nothing like a bit of internal power to put the rest of slytherin into place, let alone the rest of the houses. Be interesting to see how they both take on Snape & Dumbles. Cheers.

sugarbabies chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Okay this story is different and I like it very much. Please continue with it! thanks
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
loooooooooooove it. please continue. cant wait to read more. keep up the good work.
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »