Reviews for Magus, Grim, and Nightshade: The Sorcerer's Stone
animewatcher chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
yes, you are right, not as long as I would have liked but worth the wait,
karthik9 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Keeper of Storms chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I grinned at H&H's method of dealing with the Slytherins...

Personally, with regards to the bashing I'd reccommend simply ensuring that they merely get what they deserve and try and make them learn from their mistakes.

Now if, for whatever reason, the are suffering some sort of learning disability or brain injury... Then justification for increasingly painful 'accidents' is a lot easier to acquire.

Keep it up :)
god of all chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
btvs22 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011

Amazing fic, please continue.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
more please
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
this is briliant! More soon please!
wolfey141 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Well if you do see first class you could take parts that fit from it and use it as backstory when you need to.
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I have an idea how Hermione's real dad is and can not wait unit you show us. What does Harry's aunt Wanda The Scarlet Witch and her brother think of Harry or are they in this?
Fayneir chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Well, some of the events of First Class contradict the events of the other movies. Great start. Looking forward to more.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Please continue it!
YuliaVolkovaROX chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Hmm pretty sure adamantium control was something Magneto could not do. That said, there was a release of Ultimate X-men where a technological device was used that could 'control' adamantium (Wolverine's claws were popped into their active position), so it's not entirely out of canon for a mutant to be able to do so - the only problem is it was a 'weakness' of Magneto's purely to nerf him, and I believe this may result in an overpowered Harry.

For those reviewers claiming Mystique's age is 'off', she has been mentioned in comic-universe to be 100 years old. She, like Wolverine, has a loooong history and people should really read the comics instead of relying on the movies for their character lore.
Bluesnowman chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
pretty good start.
DragonFoxx chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Interesting start. I do hope that Neville becomes the third, or Luna. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
magical fan18 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Good fic and hope to see the next chapter soon as it is a good idea having Magneto as Harry's grandfather but which side of the family does he belong to the Lily's father's side or her mothers and having Hermione linked to Sabertooth is cool as it opens the story up more for other possibilities maybe you can do a flashback chapter depicting how Magneto came into possesion of Harry in the first place like Magneto discoveres the abuse Harry had suffered from the dursley's and had taken Harry away for safety. Just an Idea I had.
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »