Reviews for The Celestial Princess and The Dragon Prince
lexiboo17 chapter 15 . 4/17
So... It says 'completed'. Where's the sequel?
Al chapter 15 . 4/6
One thing, I only have one thing to say that's a complaint. You keep writing 'to' when you obviously mean 'too'. That's the on complaint I can think of.
Tormod chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
I like it!
mynameishelby chapter 13 . 1/27/2016
Oh my gosh! Gageel's pact toast shot me right in the feels! I'm not ashamed to admit I even sqealed a little! Great story!
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 15 . 5/20/2015
Again wonderful story! I love the OCs and the relationships between all the spirits, dragon slayers, and their mates :)
im ur misconception chapter 15 . 4/1/2015
AND wow... so this is a bit confusing as all hell.. .but still good.
im ur misconception chapter 14 . 4/1/2015
it was a shock to see him cry when he has been a bad ass sadist this whole time.
im ur misconception chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
now that is onehell of a pact from Gajie no less
im ur misconception chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
hrm well that is a bit of a harsh reality and heartbreak story there.
im ur misconception chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
oh how sweet that was,only to have a interuption. LOLS, I was laughing at teh end of this chapter..
im ur misconception chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
hrmm i am now very curious.. and can't stop reading. Thank goodnessi have half of day two type dup ad a good portion of day 3 mentally done to type up for GruVia wek.
im ur misconception chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
aww that was abeautifully written scene. TY !
im ur misconception chapter 8 . 4/1/2015
And I can see Lucy putting on the magic speed reading glasses and going to town. LOLS... this is rather amusing.
im ur misconception chapter 7 . 4/1/2015
hmm I know you can balance. But Lucy came off as a bit powerful in this chapter. Even if she is still learning to control her pwers... But then again. GODDESS that says it all... I guess.
im ur misconception chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
hmm the story from both their povs in one chapter.. Interesting take on this.