Reviews for The Road Less Traveled
I love it very much!
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 1/4
awwww...
Shire Fey chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I know this isn't a super important fact/part to the story but I just thought you might want to know people of the Jewish faith like Rachel and Puckerman don't believe in a Hell. I don't practice Jewdisim so I can't tell you what they do believe in but I know that much about the faith and a some things about kosher kitchens and cooking that have nothing to do with this story at all. Other than that I loved this story I ended up smiling through the entire thing so thanks for the read.
Best of luck!
Shire
Aria Styles chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
So ADORABLE! I adore stories that have Kurt and Noah raising Beth. The characterization was great and I really liked it.
Rose Dorea Potter Black chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I love this os. I love the way you made the conversations, the way you make us laugh and the way you make us see a part of the world of Noah and Kurt.
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
love it's really great
slayer of destiny chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Ok, so I think I might slightly love you for writing this fic. As much as I compeltely and utterly love Klain, Puckurt was my first shipping on this fandom and will always hold a special place in my heart. And I completely love Kurt/Puck Beth stories but there are way too few of them out there. I read one lately that started out really well and kind of went super depressing in a none good angst sort of way. But this! This was simply wonderful!

It didn't feel rushed or hurried, Puck and Kurt didn't suddenly turn into the parental wonder team, you had them set up at the perfect pace with their relationship with each other and with Beth. i really loved the way that you described how much Puck loved Beth and what she meant to him, it was so wonderful and touching! I also loved the way you wrote Puck's mum, you characterisation of all of the characters in here were perfect, canon but your own at the same time.

Once again you managed to suck me into the story, I think my heart actually stopped when I thought Puck was ringing to cancel the date with Kurt, not to mention I was laughing hysterically both imagining Burt's face when Puck comes through the door with a baby and hands her to Kurt before kissing him, and the image of Burt in a princess party hat XD

Another simply brilliant story, you are a great writer, thank you so much for sharing this XD
TwilightEclps chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Great story!
Mya Uzo chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Love it. :)
IcyAri chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Okay. Yeah. This story? Right here? This is what got me interested in Glee. Before it was just another singing show on T.V. not all that interesting, right? Wrong. So very Wrong. and I am so happy I found it again!

And because of this lovely story, Puckurt is totally my head-cannon. I definitely Ship them hard. So hard that its not even funny, though I have branched out to other couple-dom since.
Ivy.Lunar.Reid chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I have a request! Please, I really want to read a continuation of this fic after Blaine met Kurt. I don't know how you could make it work, but the thought, the thought of Blaine actually having an insane crush on Kurt but finding out about Beth and Puck, all the drama.

This fic though, I love it! Love it with all the fluff and it's so sweet, I'm getting cavities.
Azrael Blood chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Aww! You made me fall more in love with this couple! Thank you! Aww Beth!
Artemesia-Hime chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was so super cute. I can't even speak right now I'm too busy squealing and happy dancing. Fantastic job!
alaison chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Please tell me you are planing a sequel?
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 12/7/2011