Reviews for Pömnuria Hjarta er Medh Ono
MisakiBloody Rose21 chapter 23 . 8/30
I love this story. Your writing style is quite similar to Paolini's and the characters have been written beautifully.
I know its been a year since your last update but please dont abandone this story. I am eager to know what happen next. Im up for some Murtagh whump as well. Please continue writing.
Veera98 chapter 23 . 4/6

Any hopes of maybe getting more chapters! Please! I really hate it when people leave a story midway. Please complete this!
brynndalynium chapter 23 . 3/9
Please, please, please update! This is a bad cliffhanger to leave for 10 months! I love this story and I really want to see more!
Kristna ottov chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
Its getting better and better with every chapter! :)

Of course we are reading your note! :D
Kristna ottov chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
I know this was written three years ago.. but i must say something.. this is amazing story :) the best ive read about Eragon.

You said that if you wrote Eragon, there would be more kissing.. i totally agree! i was wainting for kissing and some touhing four books and in the end? n.o.t.h.i.n.g.

Uh and that word Chelovek is funny because in my language (Czech) we have word člověk which stands for human :).

Thank you so much for this fanfic. And Touch of course too! It was the first thing I read on this site :P. :) You are amazing.
Aastha chapter 23 . 11/12/2014
Please, please, please complete the story.

I can't wait to read more. This is definitely the best and most realistic Murtagh x Nasuada story I have read so know why...(quoting CP right there)

I know you must be busy but please know that ever since I started reading this literally two days ago, this is all I can think about...really love the way Thorn's character has shaped up. Inheritance had too little of my favorite dragon... :(

Love this story to the infinity & will keep an eye out for the next chapter...
enejameson612 chapter 23 . 11/11/2014
I love ur story ND I love the way u did thorn I truly hope that u finish this story
Jwhy chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
Don't forget the first rule in a battle of magicians
I'm sure Murtagh could have easily broken the dude's mind that was attacking Nasuada and found out a lot more than just listening to him talk.
Also, atleast look for where the crossbow came from
Just tips for being more realistic. I like your story
Nanethiel chapter 23 . 9/3/2014
I completly forgot about the existence of fanfiction until i recently read "fangirl" by Rainbow Rowell. So in a moment of disappointed musing about the unsatisfactory ending of the Inheritance Cycle, I searched for a fan contiuation of the series! So glad I came across this fic! It completly fullfills my desire for interesting characters, plot, action and romance! It's been entertaining me on my commute to work all week, so I'm super excited to read the rest of this story :)
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 23 . 8/29/2014
Painapurru chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
A very interesting read thus far! Overall it's well written and the plot arcs have been relatively well executed. My only *major* qualms have been that the meeting with Eragon seemed short and glossed over and that the urgal story for the creation of the pure spring was far too close to what happened to Murtagh. Otherwise it's great and I can't wait to read the end, great job!
Tsukiru.Lee chapter 23 . 8/6/2014
great story! I've been your loyal reader and three cheers for reaching the final arc! :) looking forward to next chapter asap...
Xandra-A chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
Absolutely lovely. Thank you so much for the story! It's truly shaping up to be everything wonderful and epic. You've made my day and I wish you an equally sweet day! Thank you, thank you!
diminoucrackers chapter 23 . 7/12/2014