Reviews for Pömnuria Hjarta er Medh Ono
EsmeraldaSnarkle chapter 25 . 7/22
You are a very talented writer! I'm so happy you wrote Murtagh's character with such restraint - it really keeps in line with his characterisation in the books.

I look forward to your next update :)
Tory chapter 7 . 7/9
Dude, ch 7 was awesome too! I absolutely adore your characterization of Thorn (who I think is a very under-utilized character in the Inheritance Cycle text thus far) & Nasuada and Thorn bonding was not something I fully realized I wanted to read until now. Very well written!
Tory chapter 6 . 7/9
Oh my gosh, Ch 6 is so damn cute! & the ending with Murtagh being pleased about the lady calling him "Shur'tugal" gave me so many feels, bless his heart. Thanks for writing this!
DragonHeartstring360 chapter 25 . 5/29
I love everything about this. You write all the characters so well and I love how you write Thorn. It's always exactly how I pictured him. Your plot is so unique and I love how you incorporated the Urgals into it. I always thought they were so badass and wanted to see more of them in the books. I especially loved the chapters of the Urgal Games. I can't wait for the last chapter and the epilogue and it'll be interesting to see how you handle Murtagh being immortal because he's a Rider and Nasuada being mortal. I love them together though, you write them and their chemistry so well and I love the amount of detail you put into everything. Definitely one of the best Inheritance Cycle fanfics I've ever read. Can't wait for the next chapters. You're so talented and I look forward to more from you.
FireXX chapter 25 . 5/22
Can't believe after so many years of loving Murtagh and Nasuada that I only just now am searching for fanfics about them! I'm lucky to have found this story and thank you so much for sticking with it! It's canon in my mind :) I hope you're doing well, thanks again!
I love this story. Please keep writing it!
Clawbreeze chapter 25 . 2/26
I am toying with this idea of the dragon that Eragon and Saphira are caring for who likes the idea of a Rider. Could he bond with someone? If so, who? Would it be Nasuada?

Also, I absolutely adore your story. please write more.
Venenum in litteris chapter 25 . 2/1
Thank you for updating! I love this!
Suma Susaki chapter 25 . 1/31
I must say Kaytoko that this story truly is fantastic. I'm so honored and happy that you have had me help you on this crazy adventure... not only the ups and downs of writing, but also in our lives. I'm so blessed to have you as a friend!

As for this story, truly, absence made the heart grow fonder. It is easy to grow discouraged with your craft when you constantly work on it... it's SO easy to get burnt out. But I'm proud of you for picking this back up after such a long period of time, and that shows not only me but all of our (your) readers that you are NOT a quitter. Bonus, this latest chapter is SO GOOD. It's not just because we are finally into the dramatic climax we've had planned FOREVER, but because of the emotion and depth you've put into each word you write. I know you are often concerned you're not keeping them in character or true to CP's characters... but that is because you have grown with them. They have matured, as have you! You have grown stronger as a person AND an author in this last year, and I'm so incredibly inspired by your passion for what you are writing. I wish the readers could see how much work you put into each sentence, if they did they would absolutely understand why it has take as long as it has to reach this point.

In short... I love this story and I'm so happy with how incredible it is. The emotions and feelings it gives not only myself, but I'm sure the other readers, is truly deep and remarkable! I'm so excited to FINISH this thing and move on to our next grand adventure! We can DO THIS!

Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass! 3
Wonderful chapter, can't wait for the finale!
kumar LaVoixDuSud chapter 25 . 1/31
Welcome back and thank you so much for sharing this chapter. I hope you’ll continue, and finish this magnificent story. Congratulations for your excellent work. :D
So glad to see you have continued this, am looking forward to the finale! Glad to see this remains something you wish to continue, I think I speak for us all that we want to have more and more! This story is unique, especially in the fact that you manage to continue off of such a thin beginning (Paolini's Murtagh and Nasuada) and make it your own and expand it and grow it. Excellent work.
You're back - and with one amazing chapter! Great work! I hope this means we will see the finale of this very very soon. Well worth the wait!
Cedda55 chapter 22 . 12/30/2016
Very nice, only your "flight" int the fist sentence of the last part got a "fight" instead...
101Asa chapter 24 . 11/5/2016
This is a wonderful story, and I have greatly enjoyed all 24 chapters I read (in about 3 hours). Perfect plot and just the right amount of romance.