Reviews for Pömnuria Hjarta er Medh Ono
snickermoon814 chapter 24 . 9/12
There are too many words to sum up my feelings about this story. I'll just say this and hope that it suffices: I now regard this as canon, and nothing will convince me otherwise unless CP himself comes out with a story to bring them together. I don't care if you never finish this (although I'd obviously prefer that you do) because it's a beautiful story and thank you so much for writing it.
Love it but chapter 24 . 5/24
Will you post the remaining (2?) chapters and the epilogue? i would love to read more..
Padfoot124 chapter 3 . 5/6
OHMYGOD Yeeesssss! Finally, I've found a good Eragon fanfiction! They exist! Thank you for this treasure, and the beauty that is Nasauada x Murtagh. The writing is really well done and your vocabulary makes it feel like I'm reading the real deal.
diminoucrackers chapter 24 . 4/25
I'm happy that you ubdate again !
I really want to read the next chapitre !
Dalton Wolfe chapter 11 . 3/25
This story keeps getting better and better. I'm making this my official continuation to the Inheritance cycle. I'm writing my own, but mine is way over the top. I love that you reformed the Nighthawks as a black ops group with Elva and a more capable Garvin. You are an amazing writer. Thank you for writing this.
Dalton Wolfe chapter 1 . 3/21
Love this story already.
Flipout6 chapter 24 . 3/17
I read through this in two nights and I'm ABOUT to hit up Suma Susaki's story, but I can't leave this gem behind without a review, a favourite and a follow :D

I love this story! XD It's been something like five years since I last finished the Inheritance Cycle, but everyone is characterized so well and I actually prefer this to the books. The background information about how the characters and Alagaesia has evolved since Galbatorix bit the dust feels very authentic, real and natural, as do all of the interactions involved.

There was exactly one pet peeve I had that just cropped up a few paragraphs ago: the cliche of "you can't possibly stop us now!" But then you made up for it and then a little with the line of "they've probably come up with three escape plans by now" so tit-for-tat, you're in the clear :P

It's been a few weeks since this was updated but if your author's notes are any indication that's a bit of a pattern so I haven't quite lost hope of never reading another chapter of this. Eagerly awaiting any updates you grace us with as I move on to your co-author's story :D
moomoogoat chapter 24 . 3/14
KEEP UPDATING. I implore you very much to continue on and add to this. Your take is incredibly engaging and I wish to see what occurs in the future. Keep updating.
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 24 . 3/10
So glad this has been updated! I was starting to lose hope! Gonna go check out the Arya/Eragon you talked about!
Schniedragon88 chapter 24 . 3/5
Delighted to see an update from you.

Knew magic-nukes would become a problem in this universe eventually. Especially if what happened on Vroengard is any indication.

Can't wait to see more! You tease us with this update speed!
GH chapter 24 . 3/3
Wow, there is a new chapter! I almost couldn't believe it. Most people abandoned stories and never return. I'm glad you didn't, this is one of the best stories in this fandom. The chapter was superb, I can't wait what happens next and I hope we'll her from you again very soon!
aglaja73 chapter 23 . 2/28
I have to post this to chapter 23 because I've already reviewed chapter 24. Nevertheless... Great! Thanks again very much! Now I've read it and I am very excited how it will go on. Please, don't let us wait this long again. And congratulations and good luck for publishing the novel you mentioned. I know the figures in this fanfic belong to CP but this would be the sequel to Eragon which at least I would like to read. Best regards!
kumar LaVoixDuSud chapter 24 . 2/28
It is so good you are back to give us another chapter of this marvelous story. Keep up your excellent effort! I am looking forward to reading the end. :D
MoonlightLover18 chapter 24 . 2/26
Super excited for the update! I like the twist I can't wait for another chapter!
Franny Mika chapter 24 . 2/25
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this updated aaaaaahhhh. And hmm...its an interesting plot point to add these crystals in - Im keen to see where this leads. I was also wondering, why didn't Elva use her ability to evade capture in the first place? Anyways, thanks for this chapter, and I can't wait for the next one! I'm definitely keen to see Nausada in action!