Reviews for Left in Ruins
anon chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
will it be discontinue? or did the writer write it somewhere else? watpd or something? or someone might write the next chptr?
Argh, I've been waiting for months
Shana-Fujioka chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Kyaa! That was so amazing! Please write the next chapter. I have to know what happens next! . 3 I wonder who Shizuo wants to kill, who did this to him and what will happen now that Shizuo kissed Izaya. I'm fangirling all the way, can't calm down and I'm in school. :D
*Favorite: Story; Follow: Story & Author*
Guest chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Hi, i just wanted to tell you that this story, though short, has really held my interest.
This might be a long shot, but i would like to know if you will update it, or possibly have it posted somewhere else?
I would like to continue it. Thanks! :3
Kohei Takano chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Loved it. Great job darling!
Utahime Phantomhive chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
I want to know more pleas update soon!
Bloom Flower chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Please please update!
LovelySpiral chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
:D Great story, I love how Shinra and Celty change their minds and her little texts and giving him a cup of tea, Izaya's reaction... Lovely work. :)
WrathBard chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
oh Celty you card
shes so cool i love it!
heyalove43 chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
heyyyy Shizu is AWAKE ok well he WAS awake lol and MAN was he angry lol i dont blaim him at all for being angry i would have been 2 if i was him *grumbles* BUT i love the part where he kissed Izaya ahhh that made me smile like a idiot and i still am smiling like a idiot :)

ANYHWO please update this story as soon as you can

i fell in love with it

this has a VERY interesting theme to it and i cant wait for more :P

soooo please continue as soon as you can

till the next chapter...
Chauleureux chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Your chapters are always beautiful. I probably sound like a super weird fangirl right now, but I've read all your stories; theyre always quality, and I especially like this one. Keep writing! That is um, if you're not too busy.

Thank you and DFTBA.
EvilRelena chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Yay! I'm so glad you updated! Loved the chapter .
Choikang-Chan chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
So I was reading this story, and immediately fell in love with it! So I already thought you were pretty awesome for writing it, but then when you mentioned U-Kiss, you turned into the awesomest person EVER. I love them. And I was actually thinking about that song while reading this chapter!

Anyway, you're cool. Great story, update fast!
The Leaf 180 chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
SHIZU-CHAN! I'm so happy he decided to wake up and kiss Izaya! Sooo much drama! What's Izaya gonna do now?
Po chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
So you'll probably abandon these Shizaya fics soon, huh?

Oh well.
ColourlessSky chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
OH? Did Shizuo ot hurt over Izaya? That's the only reason I could come up for his attitude.