Reviews for Grey Morning
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
cute .. more
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
that was an awesome idea of what could have happened that morning. love it.
catlady45 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This was so sweet! I always wanted to see what it was like when they woke up. I'm glad you made it so NORMAL (that awkward moment when you realize real intimacy isn't achieved when you sleep with someone but when you get to listen to each other go to the bathroom afterwards...)

My only complaint: haha it is most definitely NOT always sunny in Virginia, and is more likely to be gray and dull at least part of the day, specially in the mountains :)
Isolde88 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Beautiful. This is now my head canon of what happened that morning.
clashcityrocker083 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
so this fic may be my favorite post-3x08 episode... ever. I've read it a few times already. I love the... simpleness of it. how relaxed and sort of... 'ok'... elena seems to be with damon in her bed. and how normal and relaxed damon seems to be... ahh... sigh... if only we could have had a scene like this on the show...

love it.
Alan Ramsey Grey chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
If you could overdose on cute, I'd be dead. Squee!
Phyrfli chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was sweet.. I really liked it. Sorry it took so long to get around to reading it :)
djcamerin chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This was so fantastic! It has this lazy, melancholy but completely comfortable feel to it. It's exactly what I could see happening the next morning.

So well written, completely in character, not THAT far of a stretch from where Damon & Elena seem to be going...

Just. So. Good.

I really enjoy your pieces & can't wait for what you share with us next!

siberia21 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
What a sweet moment of these two. I just wish it was a bit longer (though it is perfect as it is). Loved it! Thank you.
AvidReader chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Another fantastic piece of work. I actually just randomly clicked it and when I finished reading it I was like this is amazing! Then I see the author and just thought "OF COURSE! No wonder!" XD Kudos! Please keep writing.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
i really liked this. i read this at school during an unexpected free period and i was so happy i found it. your writing is excellent and my favorite part was when damon woke up still tired and casually takes off his pants and seems very comfortable with it with no sarcastic tone or anything
BadBoysAreBest chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Utterly perfect. Bravo. What we all hope DE is off screen!
LovingYouAtFirstSight chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
That was such a beautiful story. I loved it. It was very realistic and very sweet.
Kat chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Just a beautiful study in intimacy Loved their comfort and trust with each and Elena's calm go with it attitude. You always do an excellent job of capturing the vibe. Between them. Thanks for posting.
Black-White-Grey chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Perfect, just perfect. :')