Reviews for Game Control
Andromeda no Rei chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
ahh! So cute xD
dybank chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
A little sad but very sweet. Nice work, and thank you!
Depthsofthemind chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
TK and Matt have such a sweet bond and dang-it no child should have towake up to thier parents screaming at each other OR watch mommy and daddy go to such big lengths to aviod each other. My heart goes out to these two
shortygirl333 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Sad, true, and adorable. A whole lot of sad, actually, but well mixed with the cute brother-ness. Good story!
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was kind of sad. Little TK was adorable, and the interactions between the two were very heartwarming, but reading about Matt watching their parents' marraige fall apart is sad. I think you captured the mood of the story, as well as the characters, very well. Great job and keep up the good work!
Digi Yo chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Really Cute!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Awww cute and amusing, I loved it and awesome job
Yoshim8 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
awww that's a cute story about brotherly love
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This is horribly, horribly sad anyways and yet uplifting at the same time. This sums up the coming divorce well and adds a great innocence at the same time. TK was my favorite of all Digidestined in all seasons and it is nice seeing a fic like this. Also to the TK in this, while you haven't won against him yet I think saving him from Digital monsters is slightly better.
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That is really sweet yet painful at the end. It must be hard for them to be forced to separate. The scene when they went asleep was really cute"hafa beat Matt"

Haha TK was my one of my best characters in digimon 1. However he is kinda scary in digimon 2.

Anyway,Congratulation. I am glad you finished your exams. Hehe strangely enough, your summer break is the beginning of winter had just rained XD.