Reviews for Understanding
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was so cute! Kain is such a gentleman
cam two sevens chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
haha LOVED THIS :D Lightning trying to act all 'composed' after having a knight like KAIN kiss her hand and take off his helmet. Lightning you are human after all hehehe. Kudos for keeping these two in character -

THIS.

FIC.

IS.

AWESOME.

And you're awesome too by the way :D

Cheers!
261 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
great ...
saltedpin chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was a lovely look at Kain and Lightning - love your characterisation of both of them, and especially love that you've acknowledged they're both professional soldiers who understand the demands that are being places on them maybe more than some of the others. Great work :)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
LOVED IT!
akai namida chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
... What's with Lightning and purple guys? XD LOL. I'm mean, Caius and Kain are purple/violet, right? Cute story I'm love it! KainxLightning needs more luv. :D
ObsessiveCompulsiveValkyrie chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Hehehe... Lightning and Kain... They're both so arrogant and headstrong, yet they fluster when approached romantically. Though Kain is a loner, he does usually tend to be the one to initiate any relationship between them. But romance or not, I love their interactions with each other and how they can have either an intelligent conversation or an argument about how reckless the other is.

As for this piece of fiction, I loved it. Kain is just adorable, watching out for her, even if she didn't want it. And Lightning sharing her true name with him... That just sealed the deal, I think ;) But I can't help but wonder if there was something between them before this. The secret smiles towards the end and Lightning's admission to ogling him made it sound as if there's been some known chemistry between them for awhile...

I want more. Preferably of the citrus variety :P

Thanks for writing this!

-Valk
Sepsis chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That was really good! :) I liked how you were describing the characters.
serenbach chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I really like Kain/Light as a pairing and I think you have caught their conflicts and similaraities really well. I also liked Laguna's reaction to them being alone.