Reviews for Before the Break Up
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
don't go bashing on yourself! you're pretty awesome too and i'm excited that too of my favorite writers collaborated (sort of) on a fic.

"Such a cliche thing to say, yes, but all cliches are the tombstones of what used to be truths, phrases beaten to death because they made so much sense." - that's byoo-tis-full!

because i'm too lazy to go through all of "break up to make up" to check, i'm going to ask you: what hints did you use to write this story?
the.m1ghty.pen chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Haha, I like! And I do think you did Racey's story justice. It wasn't something major or big, merely a small token, a background look at two of everyone's (or should be everyone's) favorite characters, and how the most random things happen, but those things can be good. OKay, so I'm trying to wax poetic here and its not working lol. Oh, well. I liked it. Very good look - I feel - into the pre-ness of the relationship ).

- wp

PS. I strangely like being the first person to review this! Felt I had to since you were the first to review 'Ripper' lol. Btw, if I may ask, how's 'Borderlines' coming along?
Kajima chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
You absolute babe. This is just... I have no words. The characters are kept beautifully in with that of the original fic, and although your writing style is very different to Racey's, this story does it more than justice. Also, your descriptions are to die for. Love love love.
GrimmIchi615 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Beautifully written. i loved it
IstariaDragon chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Awesome. This was awesome. :D Oh, yo say racey inspired you to write? lol, well, it was both YOU and HER that made ME want to write. :D ...I feel like hugging you... so i will! :D *huggle*
Racey chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
LoL, thanks for that! I enjoyed it!

Racey~