Reviews for A Small Twist of Fate
MissWonderland89 chapter 23 . 8/19
please send me the lemons
UbeJam chapter 24 . 6/26
Please send me a copy of the lemon part
ChimoLunarmoon chapter 23 . 5/13
id loove to read the lemon~
Usui Takumi Walker chapter 31 . 5/3
tht was sad story
PrincessNevermore chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
Okay so I can understand that you would like to edit some of your chapters since you've already completed it? But when you take out paragraphs to accommodate to readers who obviously don't take into consideration of the rating is... seems to make the story lack in certain aspects. I would love it if you could send me the deleted paragraphs to me so that I can fully enjoy this story. I had seen you create a sequel and wanted to read this one. Please get back to me as soon as you can for I will be trying to read all of this in a timely manner.
Rio's Desire chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
Hells yeah, that is sexy!
Rio's Desire chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
So awesome.
Rio's Desire chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
Good for Rin, she should stand up to him if she's going to be his mate!
Rio's Desire chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Lol this is so great, you don't see much fanfic about Sesshomaru losing his cool, it's nice to see it for a change!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
I like where it is going too!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
I like it so far!
kori kaoru himura chapter 31 . 9/26/2014
I don't know what to say... I really enjoyed your story and fell in love with Rin and Sesshoumaru's cahacter and romantic story, but I found myself greatly dissapointed at the last two chapters. I realize not all stories can have a happy ending, but I also feel that most people that read this type of fanfics (especially those about characters who were not given a proper ending in a manga or anime) are looking for some happiness to cling onto. Despite how I felt about the ending, I do admit the story was good and very well written. I enjoyed reading and I am looking forward to getting the lemons from you at your best convenience. I think the story was very romantic and enjoyed the character of Ura. Anyway, thank you for sharing your story!
KieraTDG chapter 17 . 9/2/2014