Reviews for Petals On a Wet, Black Bough
SilverPen001 chapter 1 . 1/13
Fucking yes this was beautiful
Worth1 chapter 5 . 6/25/2017
awesome story youre great the description and plot its so wonderful
Worth1 chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
lol charles such elsa (the keep them out parts... lol)
someone chapter 5 . 5/2/2017
cool cool awesopme
Hana-Liatris chapter 5 . 3/7/2017
Wow... I would have totally prefered the original atory to end this way! :)
musicalgirl4474 chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
Wonderful! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this beautiful story.
SlaveToLiterature chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
Love love love love love. I know I'm five years late to the party, but better late than never. The plot was interesting, the angst was phenomenal, and the characterization was on point. Thanks for writing this. I will be recommending it to all of my (1) friends.

Kindest regards
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
There is no possible way for Charles to choose between mutants and humans. They are both in his head, every good, every bad. How could he condemn either?
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
That was both terrible and awe inspiring. That monologue, the manic delivery, how Charles is obviously capable of just running the world if he chose, and could just use them all like puppets, but is too good to do it - I have no words to explain the sheer terror and awe this inspires.
84Zinga chapter 5 . 6/10/2016
This is really amazing. Wow. And thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
I just reread this story because I remembered it as being amazing, and I wasn't disappointed. This is possibly the best ff I've read: you're writing style is incredible, especially the way you describe the telepathic experiences; I love your take on Charles' abilities and the whole idea that he has to work at shielding rather than projecting; I also think that the different path this story took to the film is perfect - if only it was cannon with the rest of the universe, then bryan singer could have done this instead! I'd also just like to applaud you for writing the characters so well - CharlesCharles is soot on
thebicky chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
:')
thebicky chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
:O i love this. I'm sure I've already said this, but your writing style is captivating.
IM CRYING OMG chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
This killed me. You just shot me in my heart in the most beautiful way
Cariad-je chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
(oops, forgot to come off anon. That last review would be me :)