Reviews for Hula girl
liferscove2118 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
nice. very nice.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Amazing! One of the best fanfics I've read. Period. Thanks for making me laugh!
IslandGem chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I loved this story! It totally made me smile like an eejit! Very very cool.
Hannah Tennant-Cumberbatch chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is brilliant. I, myself, am still frankly inconsolable about the death of everybody's favourite (and come on, most handsome) detective sergeant. This more than made up for the tears I have shed on behalf of that stupid hero who had to take those stupid bullets. Amen to DS Matt Devlin.
JustineofQueens chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I just started watching, and am now caught up with, Law & Order: UK last week (I know; late) after it had been on my 'To Watch' list for months.

I'd been routing for Alesha and Matt (occasionally Alesha and James) since the pilot. When They killed him off at the end of series 5, I was devastated.
Like you, I nearly stopped watching altogether (as I find myself wanting to do after what the writers on another popular BBC programme (Merlin) have done to my favourite knight). Yet, it proved too difficult, as Walsh; Agyeman and Rowan are just too good to keep me away.

However, 'Hula Girl' more than makes up for DS Matt Devlin's untimely demise.
Thank you.
Storybookgirl08 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Lovely story :) thanks
Camille McKenzie chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This is excellent. And it's exactly what I think would have played out had Matt not been killed off (minus the hula dancing, that is. :)). I really regret that they didn't explore a Matt/Alesha relationship, especially since he clearly had feelings for her.
Redconky chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Wow - I did NOT see that end coming! Excellent story. Very detailed about his medical condition. While I like the actor who plays Sam, I was gutted when Matt was killed off and I wish these two had gotten together on the show. Great fic.
AmyVS7 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Oh the images in my head right now lol. I loved it, well done :)