Reviews for Snapshots
Shiary chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
loved it
Nut chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
I find myself insanely curious to hear people's guesses about Karigan's rescuers identity ... .
NebulaSpider chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
I so didn't think that was fail! I was the most entertained by your third song drabble with Yates and most intrigued by the last one with Saverill. I think that last one could turn into an awesome back story for the series!

Anyway, I'm glad the challenge inspired you. Please write more.
Twiganut chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
AHHH LIA ... SNEAKPEAK MAKES ME SQUWEEEEEEEEEeee! ...
Shiary chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
lol love the italic drabble at the end.
Green Rider Girl chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
I liked the story, please continue.

Rider :)
Shiary chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
very nice could i request some Fastion and Karigan?
Nic chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Nut:

(o')Oops my mistake: he's 12 yeas older. Karigan states he is 12 years older than her in Book 3. I knew it was either 12 or 13 years difference! v

I know what you mean about the age difference but I love the pairing despite that. LOL! Well, at least you thought about the age difference and explained your reasoning. It's preferable to fanfics that take so many liberties to the point you wonder if the writer has even read the original story!
Nut chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
. - I honestly thought about the age difference when I scribbled this out actually, and I have a few reasons and loopholes to use in my defence.

*cracks knucles*

Unless I missed it (and its an honest possibilty) Miss B never goes out and states the age difference better K & Z she only says he seem only a decade old than her (in GR when Kari has her Audience with the King - correct me if im wrong). Next you'll note I make no reference to Kari's age here (although youre right and she would have probabaly been closer to 6 than 3 when clan G'ladheon was offically recognized), and last I didnt want to make him too old because one; he would have remember the even and two I dont like the idea of him being SO much older than her.

Hope that helps - in not just assume im nuts anyway!
Nic chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Nut: Thank you for the drabble.

Technically this isn't really a review but I wanted to point out something. You're not a K/Z fan so you might not have noticed this but Zachary is thirteen years older than Karigan so if they had a "happenstance" meeting in the past where Zachary is about 13 like in this story then Karigan should be a baby!
Nut chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
. - forced is RIGHT, Im not a KarixZach fan AT ALL!

But a KarixZach story WAS requested so here you go!
uraniafic chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Lovely little drabble! Only very good writers can express so much with such a brief amount of space.

Speaking of your note about the sorting by character now and looking at the way you have sorted this by character...does that mean we will be getting a Kari/Zachary one next? :D
Twiganut chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Fisrt when you said "Trig" all I could think of was maths -.- but still awesome! I very much enjoy the idea of drabbles and I WILL hound you to update!
GreenRider-Inheritance-fanatic chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
All I can say is... AWESOME!
Nic chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Cool drabble and I've learned a new word! I always think that Fastion must be pretty hot too.