Reviews for A Girl Needs a Gun These Days
Cheetos78 chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
Awesome wish there was more EmilyxElle stories also JJXDEREK they an amazing couple.
Angel of my chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
Love it it be great to see more Elle x Emily stories
Ryan chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Plz update
Sirens'Spell chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
It would seem that there is no end to your awesomness! Great chapter as alway and please please update soon cos i cant wait to see where you're going to take this :)
CandiCane chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
Love it! Hope you update soon
Sirens'Spell chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Let me just say that that was one of the most sensualy intimate chapters i have ever read! Also the way you profiled Emily was just... Wow, like seriously amazing, you where like in her head and... I dnt know, I guess your just magnificent.

If i had one bad thing to say it would be this, 'Why for the love of my sanity did you leave the story there!', i know you're just building up to what im sure will be an amazing sexy scene between our two lovely ladies, but you should know that your literary genius leaves a huge, slightly stupid grin plasterd on my face every time i read your stories, like only really amazingly awesome authers can do.

So thank you for this update and please update soon.
scadki chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
Really good story. I'm glad I gave it a chance.
xKx chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
Always wanted to read a Emily/Elle story! Looking forward to the next chapter
miaa29 chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Loving this story and I am really enjoying how you are writing Emily and elle, they are good together.
Candicane chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Good chapter, cant wait to see more Emiy/Elle interaction in next chapter.
Sirens'Spell chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Thanks for the awesome update, i already cant wait for more. I know Elle and Emily didnt have that much interaction in the chapter but you got them to play off each other really well none the less.

Anyways please update soon cos, well, im getting a really good feeling about the next chapter *place face engulfing smile here* So im sending good thaughts from me to you:)
narwhayley chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Love this fic. You wrote Elle really convincingly and I'm glad she isn't the bad guy. Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you continue :)
SuiLon434 chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
you know? i kept looking at the tv (watching criminal minds right now) and thinking i would say you're story on tv. then i had to remember that yours was just a story. you did an awesome job; i really felt like i was reading an actual episode. you must be really in tune with your inner smexy FBI ;}
Kate chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
I love this fic! You've done a great job with the profiling aspect and you've brought back Elle in an entirely plausible way! Also, great job with keeping everyone in character too! Please write more soon as I am addicted to this fanfic! :)
Sirens'Spell chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
Well things are starting to get very interesting indeed. I cant wait for the next chapter. You got me hooked like a junkie, so please be a kind dealer and update soon or i think i'll go mad if i cant get a fix.

So thanks for being a magnificent author! :)