Reviews for A New Hope
abbyweyr chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
You can do it Bella. Rosalie was kind of funny making snide noises at some of Carlisle's comments. Vamp STD - funny way to put it. It took her a bit to figure out no babies. She remembers things about human life that were kind of drilled in - Renee and marriage/career and all. Look forward to more whenever.
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
A little attraction building? She needs to look more closely to see some of herself in mirror. Wouldn't James have been able to track her by scent? Demetri was more mental tracking, but James I thought was more by scent. Kept her in dark in more ways than one to keep her subdued. Now a whole new world opening up, better more hopeful as she comes to trust them.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
So sad to be taken like that. Poor Renee and Charlie. So good to have found the Cullens and now find more of her human life. Wonder do they know who she is? Guess need to read on. Once they do, have to be careful.
Narges chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
oh my why did you stop writing this? this is so interesting.
sherryola chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
I really really like this. Many times i don't like Bella in fics, but this Bella makes me feel protective. She's so scared underneath, even as she tries to be tough and prickly. I'm enjoying it very much.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
I love it.
Rebadams7 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Lovely!
katmom chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
So nice to see you!

She's certainly getting some good answers.

Kathie
sujari6 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
The attraction's already there.
sujari6 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
It must be so confusing for her.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Great start. So glad James and co are gone.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Neat chapter! Nicely in-character. :) I'm looking forward to see what happens next!
Thanks for writing!
DutchGirl01 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter, can't wait what you have in store next.
ReneeGoetz chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Great interaction between Bella and Carlisle! I assume the "huff" from above was Edward being... You know, Edward. So her first hunt with the Cullen's up next! Can't wait!

Ren
dr3 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Such a good story. Love it. It was totally great how you toasted James & his cohorts in the first chapter.