Reviews for Code Mermaid
ThE AnCiEnT DeRuViSh chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Interested to see how this works out, especially since the summary points to more than 1 mermaid.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Kiki Hayashi-san I miss you. When are you going to return? I am not hurrying you up. I just want you to know that we are still waiting. Love ya. God bless you always.
YiLuLu303 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
This is turning interesting! Rolo's now (informally) introduced, and Lelouch may find out about the mermaid princess! Sigh, as much as I enjoy the constant teasing and such, but I wish their relationship to develop more. I'm excited that Rolo's being introduced! I've always wanted Rolo and Nunnally to meet in Code Geass, and now that in the story they're related, I can't wait to see what happens! Update soon! Btw, I loved Code Cinderella! Good chapter! XD
Lunanite chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Hope you find time for completing this. Great story :).
tireswithspares chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
You're such a good writer, updatea fast as you can (no rush intended)
nymphik13 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Hi Miss Kiki! I've been gone so long I haven't even noticed you have a new story...It's great and it really perked up my curiosity...your writing style is as beautiful as ever and I feel quite guilty for missing a lot of things...

It's inspiring to still read your works in this fandom when I feel I'm giving up on this one...I'll be keeping an eye on this little treasure...Happy New Year!
Taesica chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Update before the holiday? best present :D

Found a spelling mistake when he's retelling the story: "My mother clung to the rock that hit out ship" it should be "our" ship right?

Other than that I enjoyed this chapter with the staring contest and the "circle of single word answers and confusion" lol
Sajintmm chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Lelouch is a fruit
sakurahanaalice chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Ah, Lelouch finally makes an appearance. :) Sadly, I'll have to cut this review short because I have two Finals to study for, an art portfolio to make, and an Orchestra Final to practice for. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this chapter and, as always, I look forward to the next chapter.
renielle14 chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
I like this chapter specially the last i too have a hard time pronouncing suzaku's sir name.

Hope you update soon and Advance Merry Christmas~!
Rayar chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
LOL I totally love this chapter! Alas, with our beautiful Prince's presence in this chappie (finally!), together with our lovely pizza-lover, it just makes everything more interesting! And I really like the part where everyone's going "no, there's Rolo here" *insert blank face* response lol Keep up the good work!~
Sajintmm chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Suzuki Uchiha chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
this is about CC helping Nannally right? in the summary it also said it was are u going to bring them together...? it will be really interesting and i love the story so far! such great stories! cant wait for the next chapter!
sakurahanaalice chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Kiki-Sempai! So you're continuing Code Cinderella? This will be fun. I love how you're making C.C. address the audience- it makes me smile amidst all the college stuff I'm filling out. I'll be looking forward to more chapters! :)
renielle14 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
OMG Rolo is gonna make an appearance