Reviews for Something Tastes Different
XChromeHeartsX chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
*cries for eternity*
Am I in heaven? I must be... T/T
Deactivatedxxaccount chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
Out of all the birthday sex in the universe, this one definitely takes the cake.
Nihi chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
I keep reading your stories and dying holy shiitttttttt aaahhhhhhhh/
Ms 21 chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Plz do a sequel this is the best story ever!
Megan chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Okay, I've been reading a few of your Creek fics (this is the second, I think) and that was lovely.
fallingwthstyle chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Ah, I love the way you write, and I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thanks!

(We have guinea pigs too, a black and white one [Oreo] and a brown and white one [Snickers]. Awesome pets! :o) )

Thanks again!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Nice!
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Geeak! Ohmygosh, that was HAWT!
inkspiration chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
brb puking my feels because i have so many
I. Can't. Get. Over. This.
Because it's so beautifully perfect and i'm playing that song on repeat and I can't stop feeling happy. Thank you for making me smile everyday. (:
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
-le sob-

you're killing me with these fanfictions, man.

ugh so beautiful.
Yui 88 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
in every story you make the characters and the little things they do (like the guinea pigs names, etc) are just so beleivable I cant get over it. Not to mention u make one damn hot of a sex scene. The noises and the imagery are jusst incredible! The personalities especially, like Clyde being a chubby fort building kid on the inside and the fact you actually give Tweek a personality (not just a scared little boy) in every story aboout him is just perfect, there is no other way Id change the way you write. I find it absolutely flawless. I cannot express in words how great of a writer u are. Dont stop!
Kisshulover1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Oh man. Best Creek Fanfic ever...! Thank you for writing this, it really made me smile! :)
w0rmsign chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
They are in love :']
Tenners chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Gah! This was amazing I just had a fangasm! XD
NightingaleLost chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
First off, great song; the thing was on repeat while I read this XD

Second of all(and yes a new paragraph cuz this is is special) I LOVED this story. It was very...real, y'know, it was simple and yet the detail in it and all of the...Jesus Im a writer and you made me lose my words XDDD this should be considered an accomplishment, non? But, it was so damn cute! And Craig was just perfect, he really was *hearts* This is totally going on my favorites!