Reviews for Something Tastes Different
Megan chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Okay, I've been reading a few of your Creek fics (this is the second, I think) and that was lovely.
fallingwthstyle chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Ah, I love the way you write, and I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thanks!

(We have guinea pigs too, a black and white one [Oreo] and a brown and white one [Snickers]. Awesome pets! :o) )

Thanks again!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Nice!
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Geeak! Ohmygosh, that was HAWT!
inkspiration chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
brb puking my feels because i have so many
I. Can't. Get. Over. This.
Because it's so beautifully perfect and i'm playing that song on repeat and I can't stop feeling happy. Thank you for making me smile everyday. (:
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
-le sob-

you're killing me with these fanfictions, man.

ugh so beautiful.
Yui 88 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
in every story you make the characters and the little things they do (like the guinea pigs names, etc) are just so beleivable I cant get over it. Not to mention u make one damn hot of a sex scene. The noises and the imagery are jusst incredible! The personalities especially, like Clyde being a chubby fort building kid on the inside and the fact you actually give Tweek a personality (not just a scared little boy) in every story aboout him is just perfect, there is no other way Id change the way you write. I find it absolutely flawless. I cannot express in words how great of a writer u are. Dont stop!
Kisshulover1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Oh man. Best Creek Fanfic ever...! Thank you for writing this, it really made me smile! :)
w0rmsign chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
They are in love :']
Tenners chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Gah! This was amazing I just had a fangasm! XD
NightingaleLost chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
First off, great song; the thing was on repeat while I read this XD

Second of all(and yes a new paragraph cuz this is is special) I LOVED this story. It was very...real, y'know, it was simple and yet the detail in it and all of the...Jesus Im a writer and you made me lose my words XDDD this should be considered an accomplishment, non? But, it was so damn cute! And Craig was just perfect, he really was *hearts* This is totally going on my favorites!
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Funny, cute, hot... Everything in one short story, that can't be wrong! Nice one! :3
feryvancy chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Epic. So epic. Words escape me, as they usually do. My brain just keeps repeating, "Like... like... like... like... like cool." But that's lame and unnecessary information.

Anyhoo. Awesome characterization for such a limited amount of words. Really clear.

Tweek is awesome, of course.

Urg. I usually come up with something witty and useful to say a few hours the actual event, but right now I'm dry. Damn.

Me gusta.
KirstenTheDestroyer chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
THE CUTENESS I CAN'T THAT WAS JUST SO PERFECT

THERE'S NO ONE QUITE LIKE TWEEK

I MELTED

FUCK

This is absolute perfection. This made me feel happy and it made me laugh and JKAGJLKJASHDJFH

Perfect.

Absolutely perfect.

This is the best. I might be biased because it's my favorite pairing, but what the hell, I fucking loved this and it brightened my day. You're awesome.
RammJam chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Ffffft soooo cuuuuute I can't even stand it. Just, ugh, everything is so perfect and sexy and fluffy I cannot even form words.