Reviews for Of Course, You Realize, This Means War
Cloud9timeforEmu chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I am currently on a bender for reading Tiger and Bunny fanfics, but none have made me smile as this one did. Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Hell hath no fury like a fangirl scorned.
I solute thee.
argona chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
hehe...loved it!
ViH-ViH chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Ho god ,this was the best T&B fic ever !

This is my favorite paring and there aren’t many fanfictions about them…it makes me so sad …But this was so…so …perfect ! I really think that Tomoe ‘d act like this!

Would you mind if I translate this to Portuguese (I’m Brazilian )?
ThisRedCat chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This. was. too. CUTE. And amazing. My god, I love the way you've written this. The little things like, "Destroy him, Tomoe" are just awesome. (And full of love) I lol'd many times through this. Thank you for writting something so enjoyable! Please keep up the excellent work! I look forward to reading more of your work.
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Ahaha, oh Tomoe. This was very sweet! And very much like the pair. xD I enjoyed it!
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
So cute! Kotetsu/Tomoe is such a darling pairing that needs to be written about even more! And the way you portrayed Tomoe especially, and the hilariously adorable relationship she and Kotetsu have, and the NERD WARS, all of it was amazing.
Darke Angelus chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I swear: I love a Kotetsu/Tomoe partnering better than any other. I have no doubt that the two were absolute soulmates and that Tiger was on the top of his game for the entire period they were together. This was a fantastic one-shot that displayed their love and wordless communication of a married couple truly in sync and harmonious. Bravo!
SHADawn chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Holy crap XD this is the best story ever! Utter badassery, right there.
Sha Yurigami chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I love ya~! That was so funny and random that I just giggled like a middle-school girl expiriencing her first sexual expirience with her best friend XD

(Sorry dude for the strange example ;( )

I love how you protraied Tomoe's fangirl feelings, and even more the ending ;D Hope to read more of this and from you!
Aachi chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Great little story! I totally loved the line "Permission to completely eviscerate the infidel on your behalf?" it made me laugh so hard. LOL