Reviews for Cupcakes: Creepypasta Edition
dhfa chapter 1 . 4/28
bad
Black chapter 1 . 3/20
This is the best My Little Pony Creepypasta story EVER! heck this is better than, like the Rake or something! not kidding this is great! keep up the awesome work!
kyle chapter 1 . 3/2
cool
Nightmare Valley chapter 1 . 1/14
This was an amazing story,I absolutely loved it.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/12
Love it but to much details now I cant get the thougt out of my head curse u pinky pie
creepy
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Wow...that was a great fanfiction. I mean that no sarcasm. I really like it, you should make another one.
Leighana chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Its So Sad Too See ll Sniff ll Pinkie Kill Dash
Secret chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Oh seriously, I am never going to watch My Little Pony again...

I loved Pinkie :(
mari chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I actually cried when i read this so sad
rainbowdash.avi chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Did you think Rainbow Dash had a friend? Well, she did. Only i found a mediafire download, saying "rainbowdash' 4" as always it would be mp4 files, i got confused, Rainbow has a friend!? I clicked download, and waited for 2 minutes. After the 2 minutes, i clicked on it to play it. And i projected it on my HDMI cord and played it. The intro played...but something wasn't right...the intro was playing in reverse... i thought oh shit, another lost episode the episode started with Rainbow's house, and i was scared, then worried. Because i heard crying. But not your original cartoon crying, it was realistic, as if Ashleigh Ball lost a family member. The only time i've ever seen her almost cry is in the episode "The Last Roundup" Almost cried i mean, sorry. It cuts to her crying inside her house.
And she stays crying. Until it cuts to Twilight and her inside the house. Well, not. Before she comes in, Twilight is seen sleeping. Then, Rainbow Dash bursts into the door, causing Twilight to wake up. She then has an o on her mouth, "Rainbow Dash! What's wrong?" She asks, and she stops crying, she says "My-my-my" "Your what?" She asks "My-my friend passed away!" Twilight starts crying uncontrollably, and i thought, this isnt about Rainbow Dash's friend, this was-was Cry Baby Lane 2! only i think they said it was movie? I thought the post on this wikia said it was a spongebob lost episode! The scene cuts to Rainbow Dash walking, like from the red mist clip 2 but the shot goes for 10 seconds and she is now seen looking at a picture of her friend. And now, what seemed as Sony Vegas Pro static, but it didn't show the blue preset, it was just line sync static, very low. Then it showa the picture, and it's her and her friend she now takes it with her, and the scene cuts to black. She is now seen in her house, but she is crying. It lasted for 5 minutes. After the creepy 5 minutes of the pony crying, she grabs a rope, hangs it up on the celing, and cuts to static, the scene now shows a still image of her dead hanging from the rope. Then it ends. I wanted to delete it, but it didn't i lived with the file on my tablet. And went on with my was originally posted on geoshea's lost episodes wiki. So read the thing there if you want.

WARNING: THIS IS A CREEPYPASTA. SO IF YOU DONT LIKE CREEPYPASTAS, PLEASE LEAVE NOW.
Ella chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
OK I just read Smile dog then this...this...MONSTER OF A PONY! Bringing back memorys of Portal 2... The best cupcakes fanfic I've seen is Creepypasta Guardian. READ IT
Regan chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
that was so scary, how could Pinkie do that?! I'm still crying, even though I have already seen the video...but...it was kinda cool how your name was on their and how you said that "You are next"... I guess.
SSComedy chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Wow. Just wow. That was perfect. Very good. Wow.
Jenstone chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Oh mai gawd. No matter how many times I read this, I still manage to smile? What kind of sadistic freak AM I? Oh yeah... Never mind, I'm still not sleeping tonight. Or the next night.