Reviews for Angels, Soldiers, Criminals
Nixi Stasia chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
A-MAZ-ING I loved it!

Such a great fic, though I'm slightly confused at something . It said in a story ( I can't remember which one) that Evie wasn't really a prisoner in stormcage and would come and go as she pleased, but in this fic it said that she was a prisoner.

Anyway, still A-MAZ-ING
Nixi Stasia chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Ok, now I'm getting even more confused. Timey-wimey busines, eh? Sure keeps us on our toes, haha!

Loved it!

Onika ) X
Nixi Stasia chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
OK, great start, but I am a tiny bit confused. At the start Evie introduced herself as 'Evie Jessica Song' then a second later it's 'Evie Robinson'? A bit confused at that.

Still brilliant!

Onika ) X
Sylva Dax chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Once again: bravo!
Sylva Dax chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
All I can say is "Eeek!"
Sylva Dax chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
I'm so glad you had Evie stay with Amy. Besides the fact that this is where the most intriguing action occurs, I never liked the idea of virtually blind Amy being left on her own by the stupid clerics.
Sylva Dax chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
I think this is one of the most exciting scenes of Doctor Who. You've managed to maintain it.
Sylva Dax chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
A little truth hidden in sarcasm. Nice touch.
Sylva Dax chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Of course, it would be Bob Evie speaks to.
Sylva Dax chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Very exciting. You'd think I hadn't watched this episode a few times now.
Sylva Dax chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
At least River has someone with her who knows the truth. Not an easy thing pretending not to know your mother, especially when things get worst later.
Sylva Dax chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Good thing Evie wasn't a part of the actual episode: poor Matt, hehe.
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I don't know why but I expected Evie to appear unexpectedly on the planet or be with Father Octavian while River handled this part of the mission. Once again, her insertion into the scene is flawless.
Shifuni chapter 18 . 12/24/2011
Awesome Awesome :) :) :)
Shifuni chapter 17 . 12/24/2011
Wow, :) i wonder where the next installment will be :) Anyways awesome job :)