Reviews for It's All Been Done"--R/H Style
Anaxandra chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
'Fucktard' that is hilarious! Bush can go to hell, and not the one with the cool people, the one for pureblooded bastards. yeh. I love the songfic, the rhymes, and BNL. yeh. Again, you are the supreme ruler of fanfic. i thought you died or something after i saw your sugarquill entries were years old. thankgod for google. yeh.
Luna chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Heeheehee! Oh my goodness, SO cute and SO funny! I was giggling all the way through it. Keep up the good work!
DaggerQuill chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
that was cool
marzoog chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
I love Barenaked Ladies. (The band of corse for all you sickos out there) I love that song. And I loved you parody.

Great job! I literally was able to sing along to the tune.

Keep writing! More BNL parodies would be great!

The Minnesotan in England

marzoog
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
cute! it ryms
Miss Zippitydodah chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
awwwww. i've been reviewing a lot of your stories. comes from having no life. see, its a perfectly lovely day outside, but i'm here with my nose pressed against the computer screen and trying to hum this song while i read your version. and your sitting there, reading this review, wondering whether i'm not from some mental ward or something-wait, i'e said too much! spiffy job!
Lip Gloss Whore chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
HEHE! That's very cute! _!

** Kawaii Magic Marker**
mimibaby chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
love it! its like my favourite song and favourite couple in one!
mimibaby chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
love it! its like my favourite song and favourite couple in one!
Margarita Mocha chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
WOOW That was grrrrrrrrrreat, YOu're more than good, you're grrrrrrrrrrreat! I like a lot, since I love the band, the song, and the couple. Ta Ta.

Margarita MOcha
Ridicumouse chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Okay, personally I _hate_ this 'ship, but the filk's very well written.

A not too obvious song choice with decent scansion. Good job!
delonariel chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
LOL! hahahaarr! that was hilarious! u should sell it to a record company or may/b it could be the theme song for the net HP movie...
delonariel chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Lioness Black chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Aww, how cute.
Widow of Sirius chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
awwwwwww that's sweet! i really like that! keep up the good work!