Reviews for i will show you fear in a handful of dust
sangkar chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I'm here coz of the link you posted on The Debate Hall.

That was... well, it took my slow, slightly dimwitted brain several re-reads to get the meaning of this. And even then I didn't fully get it. Which is why this review might suck.

It was really nicely written, especially, I found the wording. Which also makes it hard to understand, but that's the beauty of it. Yep. Was that some sensuality I spotted? If so, you did it great.

Yeah.

/has nothing else to say

Fantine
Road Lizard chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
So, I've actually read this fic a couple of times and meant to review, it's just, I really didn't know what to say.

For me, I gotta read your fics few times before it clicks in my brain what's going on. And I often catch things I missed in the first read.

Intense and sensual. Very good and very lovely, as always.

Beautifully written and true to your poetic style. Nice job.

Ro
Proud to be Plug chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Well… this isn't a criticism, but I have to say I didn't really understand the ending. That's probably just because of my mildly dimwitted interpretation of it, but there we are.

Leaving that aside, this is a distinctly sensual piece. Your descriptions are very good, and your attention to detail is impressive. Every scene certainly makes an image in my head, even if I'm not sure how they all link up. Your sparing use of dialogue is rather clever, as it makes the reader have to scrutinise the descriptive parts thoroughly to try to understand what the heck is going on!

All in all, this is a very good fic; it's certainly a style I would have great difficulty with.

Finally, your grammar and spelling is almost perfect! Nice job!

-ProudtobePlug
suffocating lies chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was beautifully written. From the wording, the idea itself, and the simple character evolution throughout the piece shows magnificently.

Wonderful.
You probably know who chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I like it.

Poetic, mysterious, yay. :D
walkawayfromthat21 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Erm not to take offense but this is different
Musafreen chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This strikes me a little as affection born of shared Delphic abilities, somehow. In both cases. And a feeling of not-quite-right-ness leading to affection displacement.

But as usual, I'm sure I'm having a little trouble following everything. :/ I'm still sure things are whooshing past my head. Like deadlines.

Offhand, one line I really liked was Fate and it's thoughts on individuals and civilizations. Blunt truth presented matter-of-fectly never ceases to impress me, even if there is no logical reason why it should.

Note Typo; "she was fight against him"

I absolutely adore your portrayal of Apollo here. It sortof resonates in my mind and inflicts everything else. Especially the eternal life curse-ish thing.

Drew was matchmaking? XD And the charmspeaking. I think I would love to see this as a quest story. And I usually stay clear of quest stories.

The only problem I might have is the instant relationship between the Sybil and Rachel. But even that makes sense, when you think of it enough.

Although calling Drew savior of the gods seems a little disproportionate. Care to enlighten me on that one.

overall, beautifully written. Like anythign else you write. I love the way you manipulate words. :3 An important talent, that.

Musa