Reviews for Why Steve Stacks the Deck
Sarai chapter 1 . 8/26
Awesome! Dogs rock!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 1/4
I SAW MY FIRST SNOWFLAKE! Sorry, random, but we had a green Christmas and I'm a little snow-crazy at the moment. Nice story! I love it!
Skimball4 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Loved how the dog was named Weston...very funny.
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
I really enjoyed the therapy part!
Mari217 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Again, just found your work. Bravo. As the partner to a certified therapy dog I applaud your incorporating the dogs into your stories. My dog, a german shepherd rescue named Col. MacKenzie "Mac" is the light of my life. Sharing her for a few hours is my privilege. Hugs from NJ
tvj12 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I know it has been awhile since you've posted anything here with Hawaii Five-0, but I hope someday you get the inspiration (and/or time) to continue the tales of K9 Officer Weston. The way you've set it up, I can totally see the whole team, especially Steve, bonding with their newest team member. Thanks for sharing! -tvj12
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
ho man you turn Weston to a DOG wow I am not weston fan she could have been wirten better but I did really click with her on the show. love it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Great fic
Runner043 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh my gosh, what a great ending to the story. I found myself laughing at Weston being a dog!

Oh how I wish that Weston was a dog on the show, instead of that Bori-Lori character.

Very good follow-up to your previous story.
Lidil chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
...Officer Weston...

...Homeland Security...

Clever.

Very clever.
Flynne chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Oh, I love this. Love it as a companion to the other story, too - it's hard to use the exact same idea in a parallel situation, but you did it very well. Love Maslow - the "squishing sounds" were so funny. I love how both Steve and Danny start comparing the other man to dogs - Maslow whining for attention, and Danny's musings on keeping a SEAL as a pet in the other story.

You've definitely nailed Danny's way of speaking in "overcrowded, thrown-together dialogues". He made me laugh out loud several times while I was reading your stories.

I really do love Weston. Definitely looking forward to more from you, and it would be an added bonus if you managed to work the pooch in. :D
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
OMG! You made Lori a dog! Brilliant! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
gymkidz2000 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Wow... that was amazing.

I do like that you named the dog after the current fifth member.
GraceGraceGrace chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Well, I like your stories, but I gotta say in this one, naming the dog after Lori is kinda harsh for me.

Kinda ruined the ending.

The McG psych eval was interesting, tho. I prefer stuff like that.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Love the happy dog story :) Thanks :)