Reviews for Frantic City
brainybiologist chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Such a fun idea. Listen to the hubby!
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
I for one liked Kate's POV :) Thanks for continuing :) Feel free to continue some more (and by that I mean the writing... not necessarily this story) :)
gmay chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Glad to see you back :-) !

Castle saved the day again! This was a fun chapter, Kate dressing as a dancer showing some skin and Big Rick saving the day. I can't wait to see what goes down next!
Mark C chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Boy, things could've turned out a lot different for Kate if it wasn't for Rick. I enjoyed how you set up what happened to Kate because it was very possible to happen. It makes me wonder where the investigation goes from there.

Loved how you brought the chapter to a close. It was funny how you had Kate bring up the score between them. Rick accepting that as payment was good because we all know he would do anything to protect Kate.
brainybiologist chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
"you think there's some kind of scouting badge for that" is just SO them. Lovely way to wrap it up.
Reader1701 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Wonderful! Again, an amazing read from one of my favorite authors. I have to admit that I get a bit of a thrill whenever I read a story that has my one of the characters with the same name as me! And the Firefly reference was perfect! Thank you so much.
CovenStine chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I wouldn't be complaining if you had people colonizing Venus- showgirl Beckett makes everything better. Huzzah!

~C
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Not quite what I expected when I read she was going undercover as an employee :) Much better, though ;) Tell your husband to have more of these ingenious ideas ;-)
castlencis chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I really like this story. You planning on doing more stories like this.
gmay chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
My fav word was used "Always!" "Oh, and nice legs," Ha, I love that! LoL! That was so Castle!
Mark C chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was an awesome one-shot especially since you kept Gates' appearance at a bare minimum.

You did a great job in getting Castle and Beckett back to Atlantic City but the best part was how Kate went undercover as a showgirl. I loved Castle's reaction to seeing her while he thought it was another one he met.

It was luck that Castle was able to request her appearance in his room later. You did a great job in setting that up while having Kate drugged because it fit on what happened to the girl that they were looking for.

I liked how everything ended and that Castle was gentleman. Loved the last line he said. Perfect.
leanaplumz chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
"I feel shiny."

THANK YOU for making my day. When Beckett said that to Oz I think my draw dropped. When she said it to Castle... Oh man.

Tell your husband to feel free to come up with ANY other Beckett senarios he wants. This was fun!