Reviews for In Memoriam
Runawynd chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Yessss Kei x Yuu fans UNITE! I'm so tickled to find more BL fanfiction for Fatal Frame. Seriously, thank you so much for writing this. ** Hmmm and if THIS is what happens when Yuu and Kei get drunk, then the next game should TOTALLY star the lovely males of Fatal Frame and include more ghost hunting, travel, and a midnight beer run mission for kicks. :
Kvrosawa chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I completely adore the Fatal Frame series, and I was practically terrified of not finding decent BL within the fandom. I mean, this horror game is rated for teenagers and young adults, no? There has to be someone who can write amongst the abundance of players.

You don't realize how utterly pleased I am to actually find someone with that skill.

There wasn't any detailed smut, but the vagueness left all sorts of things up to the imagination, and I really liked that. You're a wonderful writer! I hope that you continue with more works centering around this fandom and genre.
zitaos chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
ohmygosh you wrote inappropriate Kei/Yuu crap. I am ashamed to admit that I have actually been waiting for something like this.

YOU KNEW, HAYLEY. YOU KNEW.