Reviews for You Found Me
ravencarr chapter 24 . 10/11
Practice to propose~~ Sweet!
Having cavities with all of the cuteness :)

ps: Still feel like slapping Blaine's parents real hard. *ughh*
LittleOrangeWitch chapter 24 . 10/10
So heart warming! Carole and Burt are angels, and I love how you weave all the glee kids and warblers into the story while keeping the emphasis on Klaine. The part where Kurt arranged the surprise meeting for Blaine with the Wablers really got me THE FEELS. Thanks for the amazing story!
Lover of gays chapter 24 . 3/3/2015
Love it :)
knb chapter 24 . 1/18/2015
This was amazing! *sobs* The Feels!
Insecurities Make Me Who I Am chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
I started reading this sort yesterday and just finished and can I just say; OH MY GOD, IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING! You have no idea how fan-freaking-tastic this is. I loved how you made the characters differently but still be the same; if that makes any sense. You made them in your own way. You are unique and just... Never, ever, EVER, give up writing, it was soooo brilliant. I loved all 24 chapters of it and the ending of chapter 24, I just loved it so much, especially how Blaine interrupted Kurt even though Kurt didn't even ask. I thought that was really cute, I hope to see more amazing stories from you. :) never give up remember that. (:
Guest chapter 24 . 2/22/2014
Very sweet! I liked your chapter lengths and your personification in that last chapter was fantastic.
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
Love it!
Guardian Fox chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
I really love that you've given Carol more to do in this fic than in most fics. I love that she had that one-on one scene with Blaine (however brief) when he showed up again. I hope Carol keeps being a big part of it.

Also, I'm wondering if it will be addressed as to whether Blaine has other family members he can go to?
ChriisCollfer chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Love it!
quin3218 chapter 24 . 10/2/2013
this was such a cute story! i love it!
quin3218 chapter 23 . 10/2/2013
aww klove!
quin3218 chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
kurts response to blaines invitation was priceless!
quin3218 chapter 18 . 10/1/2013
i really hope blaine tellls kurt whats bugging him
quin3218 chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
damn burt!
quin3218 chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
aww did his father stop paying his tuition?