Reviews for Fait Accompli
NikkiCarter chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
for not-smut that was really freaking hot wow
Sam Waterston Fan chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Mac comes to the rescue sorta.

I have to admit, I did get confused with the scene changes. One minute she's leaving her apartment then she's at the new place waiting for her date then it's Mac?

I liked it though.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it!
FAN5SM chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
TENIA MUCHAS GANAS DE VOLVER A LEER ALGO DE CLASIFICACION M , DE MAC Y STELLA. Y ME HA ENCANTADO. GRACIAS POR ESCRIBIRLO.
fan5sm chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
FANTASTICO ! AL FIN OTRA HISTORIA CALIENTE SMACKED, CALIENTE Y DULCE ! ME HA ENCANTADO , GRACIAS POR ESCRIBIRLA
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Hello, Becs :D You are definitely NOT a wuss! Good on for you for writing, and posting this! I would love to write an M rated fic, but I haven't been able to manage it... I think for the same reasons you have. It's slightly worrying though that I can write them being shot, kidnapped, whatever, but can't manage to write them in bed together :S

But enough about me. I loved this very much. I think you judged it exactly write to show what you did, and didn't... if that makes sense. It works far better often to leave some things to the imagination. you wrote it up to just the right moment, and then began again at exactly the right place. So many things to like! I especially liked Mac's musings on why he likes legs with the style of stockings that Stella is wearing, just like him :D And poor Stella, being stood up, but with, I think, a far better time in the end! More stories soon, please!
Faberry-n-Rizzlesgal chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
YAY you dont get SMacked stories like these anymore since Jo came along and i actually watched every episode this season its too adicting... with Stella \or not but i love this story and this will probably be one i read over and over again :)

LOVED this and you should write some more for us SMAcked fans
nikkidog chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That was great!
MissAnderson92 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Loved it... ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT :)
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I absolutely loved it! You are an amazing writer, keep it up. Hope to 'hear' from you soon :)

-Kate
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I know you feel like you're a wuss, but you're not. Never think that! I have a hard time writing smut myself...so I tend to just enjoy it through other's writings. LOL!

LOVED IT! I think you did great with it. ;o)

~mandi *_*