Reviews for Just in time
naku12 chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
love this story! can u update?
Ground-Cinnamon chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
I love your story! Please update soon
sharyauko chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Hello ! I'm Mu Hua. I come from taiwan!

My English is not good at all,but I really take to reading your novels!

Maybe my message will shock you , anyway , I think I should share my sentiment with you! (thouth I'm poor at English. XD)

Pocahontas is my favorite Disney movie. Especially final of movie that injured john backed to Londonand ,thay say goodbye with each other by the gesture...

These days I went to a exhibit which displayed a lot of ancient America things , and the recollection about Pocahontas occured to me . So I reviewed Pocahontas while I backed home , having lots of memory and stirring of emotion.

Yesterday I google it and find your novels , I was very happy to read it and eager to make a friend with you!

By the way,I also love NARUTO! I have all of its comicbooks and prepare to cosplay it! XD

You could read my blog if you inerested! (write in chinese)
There are my novels about Inuyasha in my blog !

sharyau

This is my email , please sent something to me , I will expect!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
This is an interesting concept, but I think if you re-edited this it would be better. It is good, but I noticed some things:

1. It's rather rushed. The wedding happened so fast; I would think it would be more realistic for her to despair, talk to John etc.

2. I think if it were in third-person it would be stronger.

3. There are some spelling and grammatical errors; also, try and add more detail.

Other than that, it's a good idea!
lordofthebreakdance chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
This story is really good! please continue it!
Bored2Life chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I love Pocahontas and Kocoum fanfics they just make me happy. Im glad to have found yours so keep it up :)
Pocahontas fan chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Well. The story line is interesting but there are couple of problems.
First...innacuracies. I know we are not historians but there are some obvious mistakes.
How is it possible for a hunt to have windows, doors and a toilet? And did Indians have plates?
Then, what about John Smith?
I don't have a problem with the idea of Pocahontas forgeting him and falling for Kocoum but it didn't happen in a right way. I mean, she totaly ignored him (even when he was injured for her father) then he suddenly left America and there was not even a slightly converstation between them.
Anyway. I don't much like how you made the whole thing BUT i am so curious to know what will happen next so I am reading it.
I am just saying so you can make it better and improve. (also, try to correct some grammar mistakes of yours, 'cause I can't understand some parts).
Jyoti chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Nicely written! I love it!
Tascha chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I think Kocoum is too handsome
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
this is an interesting take on the story.
The.darkness-in-our.hearts chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
This is a really good story. I thought it sucked Kocoum died. Hope to read more soon
Lilly Rae chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Nooooooo Kocoum! Why would you stalk off Luke that! :) very good story so far. I like it :)
ImaniSechelles chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
I have enjoyed reading this story. and i cant wait to read more.
thisistiffy8 chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
So good please continue :)
Jyoti chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Awww, Kocoum really is kind of shy. I love this, amazing job!