Reviews for The Nine Consequences of One Night and a Door
Padron'sGreenPeppers chapter 1 . 7/4
This truly an AMAZING story. I love all the characters, specially enjoyed Jace and Sebastian's friendship and interactions.
You're really talented and generous to share this with all of us.
annabanana0805 chapter 34 . 6/12
SO GOOD THIS LITERALLY COULD BE PIBLISHED AS AN ACTUAL BOOK IF IT DIDNT USE TMI CHARACTERS
Satan drinks tea chapter 1 . 5/23
So good. Hello Author. This is the most soulful work I have ever read. Here so correctly and beautifully described the feelings of heroes, that I want to reread the work more and more. I would like to translate this work. How to contact you?
I love your stories, you write really well that I have spent the last 3 days binge reading the nine consequences of one night... and before that another willing the story to end but so not wanting it to, staying up to 3 in the morning one night reading... and trying to live life with 4 kids under 10. The eclamptic fit didn’t make me cry...but I am a midwife so I saw it coming... Jace holding his baby did. It feels like the story has ended and I think it’s in my head a vague happiness that together they will be okay and I don’t need to know more. Thank you again for your stories. Kendra
lol898 chapter 34 . 3/23
Thank you for writing such an amazing fanfiction. It is one of the best fanfiction I have read.
Sirenadiabolica chapter 34 . 3/4
Hello Dear,

Just wanted to let you know I’ve finished this story after starting it back in 2015, and must say thank you.
berbertjex chapter 19 . 2/19
I'm CRYING
Just GREAT! Thabk you so much
What were the nine consequences though?
MaybeInAnotherLife chapter 12 . 1/4
Ahh so good!
Lisamalvina chapter 33 . 1/2
Wow, that was absolutely incredible. Thank you for writing this!
allie47 chapter 27 . 12/28/2017
I loved this chapter!
Infinity128 chapter 34 . 12/11/2017
ok..That was...pure gold . Amazing story really
Infinity128 chapter 3 . 12/9/2017
HE IS A HERONDALE!
Cool.Girl.123 chapter 34 . 12/6/2017
This was just...amazing. I am speechless right now,while trying to wipe the tears of my cheeks. I'd never thought I'd cry while reading a fanfiction…and look at me now, bawling my eyes out. You are a brillant writer, and manage to carry across your characters' emotions so well. Every bit of their sadness, pain and misery I felt. If they cried, I cried to. If they were hurt, it hurt me too. Thank you for writing this story. I honestly think it could be an original - that's how good it is. Please write more (I know you have a busy lofe, but please consider coming back and writinf one more story? Even if its short?) Thank you. :-)
3,749 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »