Reviews for The Nine Consequences of One Night and a Door
daOoga chapter 1 . 9/28
Wow. What a great first chapter
Congratulations! You're one of the best authors I have encountered for sure. This one and "Turbulence" are my favorite stories. I wish you'll find the time and willingness to gift us with some more of your work.
DorkyBookworm chapter 34 . 9/15
wow. I am in awe. this story... Jesus this story. it was so beautifully written.
I am perfectly fine with the way you ended the story. you have no reason to apologize. you left it on such a perfect note.
I, as a writer myself, know what it's like to write uninspired. in my experiences, the story is dull and lifeless. those who are begging for another chapter and feeling you broke a promise, can go suck it.

I thank you for making such a gorgeous story that brought years to my eyes on multiple occasions.

with love,
Aimee.
9 consequences 9 months...I'll never guess it. Great story!
You got 4 amazing is the last 4 reviews...and you know what, you totally deserve them. I wish people will continue to read this story and review it, plus get you to 4,000 comments..or hopefully more.
This is so AMAZING. You're truly talanted. You have created one of the best stories for sure. Your characters are so well developed you give them great interactions. They feel so human and conflicted. Wow, just wow.
Just AMAZING!
Leeloo87 chapter 34 . 9/2
Amazing story. Beautiful love. Wonderful
Padron'sGreenPeppers chapter 1 . 7/4
This truly an AMAZING story. I love all the characters, specially enjoyed Jace and Sebastian's friendship and interactions.
You're really talented and generous to share this with all of us.
annabanana0805 chapter 34 . 6/12
SO GOOD THIS LITERALLY COULD BE PIBLISHED AS AN ACTUAL BOOK IF IT DIDNT USE TMI CHARACTERS
Satan drinks tea chapter 1 . 5/23
So good. Hello Author. This is the most soulful work I have ever read. Here so correctly and beautifully described the feelings of heroes, that I want to reread the work more and more. I would like to translate this work. How to contact you?
I love your stories, you write really well that I have spent the last 3 days binge reading the nine consequences of one night... and before that another willing the story to end but so not wanting it to, staying up to 3 in the morning one night reading... and trying to live life with 4 kids under 10. The eclamptic fit didn’t make me cry...but I am a midwife so I saw it coming... Jace holding his baby did. It feels like the story has ended and I think it’s in my head a vague happiness that together they will be okay and I don’t need to know more. Thank you again for your stories. Kendra
lol898 chapter 34 . 3/23
Thank you for writing such an amazing fanfiction. It is one of the best fanfiction I have read.
Sirenadiabolica chapter 34 . 3/4
Hello Dear,

Just wanted to let you know I’ve finished this story after starting it back in 2015, and must say thank you.
berbertjex chapter 19 . 2/19