Reviews for Are You Watching?
Michonyx chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Mmmmmm... A really HOT one here. It certainly raises the temperature, doesn't it? I'm looking forward to whatever James stories you might write in the future. :)
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Huh, I was surprised to find that I hadn't reviewed this o/s. Hot and a little cheeky. Poor Officer McCarty, James has his sights set and I think Officer McCarty's in for a little trouble. Great job with the prompt.
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Sexy James an exhibitionist, where can I find him? I'd love to Officer Mc Carty going down on him after James shoots his seed.
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was good! Are you continuing this?
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
"Sir, please remove your hands from your penis and place them behind your head"

That's a great line! Excellent job with the prompt. Thanks! :)
lavishone chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Nicely done! Blushing Office Emmett is a too cute vision. :)
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I found this highly amusing, i liked it very ,much!
TwistedforTwilight chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I wouldn't mind watching James either :)

I've also had the pleasure of partaking in this particular fetish and it is a real high.

Thanks for sharing.

AHotMess chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Oh, you dirty girl, you!

I don't have much time to read anymore, but this was yours and... Well how could I not read it? :)

Have to say I really liked it. As a rule I don't like a gay-Em, but your Em (gay or not) was great. I could picture your James as kind of a leary skeazyish guy.

For me Em's watching is the surprising kink

Anyway love ya and miss ya more than I can say. Xoxo
TheRainGirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This made me giggle and groan. Wonderfully done! James is fun! More should be written of him! :D
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
i really liked this! i was definitely hoping it would have gone farther than it did! id definitely be happy with more to this story!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
ooh naughty james! and even naughtier emmett heheeh! great one shot xx
avioleta chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Very hot. I particularly liked the brief conversation w officer McCarty. Well done w the kink.
NatTheHippieChild chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Seriously fantasticly well written hotness! lol it kicked ass and I wish there was more, like a follow up. Great job
vbfb1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011