Reviews for Going Home
SoweeeA chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Beautiful story, really. When it come to the end and he finds her i got really moved. And i like the the fact that you allowed him to cry, a lot of story's don't let the guy cry because he will seem to girly so I am glad you made him cry. It was really needed at the end !
ILoveRobPattinson chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Beautiful story! No other words can describe it. As I was reading this story, I felt such emotion, when he saw her for the first time in 10 years! I would like to thank you for writing such a lovely piece of work! If you don't mind, I would love it if you made this story longer! I was so sad when I finished. Again, thank you so so much! Keep writing!
Pianogirl05 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Such an emotional story. Perhaps you might add another chapter to this showing us the reunion.
amandac3 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
So sad that they lost 10 years of their lives together, but so happy that they found eachother again. A future take after the contest is over would be awesome if you feel so inclined! Good luck!
ChocolateLover82 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
God this was so sad and I loved the ending, the hope that they both deserved after 10 years.

Good luck in the contest.

Love, CL82
momma2fan chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Wow! Wonderfully written. It takes quite the story to make me cry. This one accomplished that task in very few words. Beautifully written.
DawnLeon chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I cried my eyes out, it was beautifully written.
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
What a lovely story! I love the twist!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Neat story! Thanks for writing!
AnImAl Is In CoNtRoL chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
aww... :')
Tina010 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This story was truly emotional. As I read it I knew I would cry, but the pain I felt in my heart was worst. Im just happy she found home again.

Great story3
gemma loves edward chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Wow I cried so much... I am sorry Bella lost out on all that time :( But I am so happy they were renighted :) Loved the story :) The wording was really heart felt well done :) xoxox