Reviews for Deep City Lights
octoberaine chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I read this story in a doctor's office waiting room and I did embarrass myself quite a few times with the giggling. I love the way you portrayed Sam and Jack in this. Oh. and Daniel too. It's just all so great!

Added to my favorites!
Rachael Lynn chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Well this was sad and depressing. Well written, an excellent story, but not a happy ending. Hope for something more?
Kara Thrace chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Beautiful, aching, loved it.
dpdp chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Excellent but very sad. Thanks.
LadyMo chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This was a deep story. Such longing. It was sad also. I just wanted them to do it so they have something to think about, something to remember but for them that just might be worse than not doing it at all, not knowing what it is like.

:-)
LCBear chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Oh so nice and aching.
y3lhsa chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
That sucks. Not the writing because the writing is awesome and heartbreaking and real, but the situation... it just sucks.
VirginaBlueBelle chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Wow, this was so sad but sweet at the same time. Amazing writing. Please tell me there's going to be a sequel & they end up together? This actually made me tear up :(
thewisdomtooth chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Absolutely fantastic story. Seriously fabulous. So all I can say is THANK YOU!
DDs Tea Cup chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh man. What a well written and heartbreakingly sad story! Thank you. Are you planning on writing a follow up set when they do eventually get together properly? Thanks again :)
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Excellent writing but it left me sad for both of them. Their feelings for each other are not going to change, no matter how hard they try.
Welamooktook chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I always love it when I see a new story from you. This one did not disappoint - another terrific narrative with unexpected turns and lots of introspective stream-of-consciousness. Hats off to you. Greedy for the next one already.
MajorSam chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Well great, now I'm depressed.

Loved every bit of this. The style of writing, the feelings that just oozed out... oy.

Depressed.

*wanders off to find happy lovey fluffy and possibly smutty S/J*

MS
sammie77 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Nicely done!
ascifigirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Love this! Will there be a sequal perhaps?