Reviews for Your Beauty Effulgent
kali-sinclaire chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
More please
Shadowwing2012 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
That story was well put together and you added the vampire aspect to an already interesting pairing. This story was worth the reading and I wouldn't mind reading a second chapter for this. I loved everything about it.
Mya Uzo chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awesome oneshot. Have you added it to twisting the hellmouth yet? It's a website specializing in btvs fanfics
JaydaLee chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is amazing! I love Buffy/Glee crossovers (There aren't enough of them)

Your characters were spot on. Drusilla was perfect- I've never read a better Drusilla, I could actually picture her perfectly in my head singing and dancing those eerie little nursery rhymes.

Puck & Kurt were perfect.

Thank you for writing this awesome story. I am now going to stalk your page and read more of your stories.

I hate to be one those people that demands sequels but you could do so much with this! Especially with them going to LA and meeting Angel & Spike.
Kichy-chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I love it! If your planing in writing a second chapter or a sequel I'm all for it!
Shadow2485 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This story rocks it so needs a sequel with the boys goin to LA and meeting angel and spike that would be so cool!
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
loved it! Hope there is a sequel sometime.
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Wow! Seriously wonderful story, Emo.
partitioning chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I loved this SO MUCH. Kurt/Puck Drusilla claiming perfect for me. I would love to see what happens when they get to L.A. but it's perfectly perfect just the way it is. Adding to favorites! Thank you for sharing. :)
asvaldson chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I would love to see a continuation of this! Angel accepting them into the family, and the like. A vampire who loved his family so much, he kept an eye on them, and who loved his man so much, he stayed with him even as a human, and wouldn't turn him until he was dying anyway.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I loved the oneshot! D
KILLJOYY chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
i just readed your story when you uploaded it.I can say amzaing best of work ever. i like how the love between puck and was not born yet but was there just waiting to be awaken.i would like to knowwhat will happenin the in the future.