Reviews for If You Want
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Whatever she wants! Just, please let her want to do it with him!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
That was adorable ! Maybe the "always" at the end was a little cliche but I think it's just because I read it way too many times in fics ;-)
Rose chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I loved this vulnerable side that is still determined on both of them. And the thing with Kate doesn't knowing who she will become is really a good point.
Becky'sGirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This had me on the verge of years, it's so sweet.
Rhyolight04 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Awww. All right. It's nice to see someone else has wondered who Kate will be when she's NOT on that case.

Of course with the number of stories written about these two it's amazing anyone ever comes up with anything new.
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN ON MY TEEVEE. PLEASE.
lucygg chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. and yes.
null122331 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Awww, so cute. I love the plausibility of this too, I know so many people are against them getting together but I really hope that it happens soon; it just seems like it's coming, considering that they've gotten to the point where they know that neither one of them wants to be with anyone else. And 4x11. 'Nuff said. Thanks for writing this!
mojor chapter 1 . 12/21/2011

wonderfully written.

thanks.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
! SO FANTASTICALLY CUH-YOOT!
SteadfastnessOfSoul chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
You do such an amazing job at the characterization in all of your stories. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing of a writer you are. This story is absolutely precious and so very them. Loved every bit of it.
Meagan24601 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Cute story... Great writing as always!
trishtumbles chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Oh how beautiful your words are :) I'd love for this story to continue and know which direction you take them in that month...
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Great! Thanks for writing.
Luscinius chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Crap. I think it's seriously ridiculous how much of a fan I am of your writing. Hahaha Your Castle fiction is honestly amazing!(: