Reviews for Special Kiss Playful Kiss 2
Meeynarh chapter 46 . 7/10
I love your writing. It the best. I hope to see more. And how can i get to see more.
Type your review here. Interesting wen will d plate be out
love chapter 17 . 6/19
if you were the owner of playful kiss, would you act this part, it's just that I am eager to know if beak seung jo can really do this with oh hani.
Mopexgold chapter 46 . 6/2
This story is really great I love it
Lotus chapter 46 . 5/4
I really love it...The story is really good..Pls continue on your works .I love it
I seriously like the story sooo much... and I wish that there will be playful kiss season2 drama soon ...hope so and waiting for it...
damdame chapter 33 . 4/25
I really love this story a lot but can u please continue perfect match it been a long time or have u already written it on another site
Priya chapter 6 . 4/16
Dear Author,

Thanks you very much for writing such wonderful episodes.I loved a convey my love and wish to Kim Hyun Joong if possible, all the best fr his future :)
Priya chapter 5 . 4/16
Dear Author

Thank you very much :). I love the way your writing , I love the way of expression.I love playful kiss a lot :).I know well that my comment may not be able to reach to Kim Hyun Joong but I always wish him good luck for all his new projects and will support him the same way :).Honestly I have never love anyone in my life how much i love Kim Hyun Joong
Priya chapter 4 . 4/16
Hi,

Thank you very much.U know well , I will read all the episode with the same sure how many times I am going to watch and read playful more thing I would like to mention, First time in my life i am writing comment to an author. If possible, I wish could Kim Hyun Joong know about his fans. As usual I wish good luck for all his new projects and will support him the same way :).
priya chapter 3 . 4/16
Hi ,

Thanks for writing such wonderful story, even though i watched all the episodes , i reading this as well.I love the story very much :). I watch the serial for several times, I know this is not recently released but stil, i love this story madly especially Kim Hyun Joong , I have never do follow any hero , but this is the first time , I love Kim Hyun Joong madly. I wish him god may give all success to him. Love him a lot :).
Darlene chapter 46 . 4/16
This story was the best fanfic I've ever read although long but it was just too interesting to stop reading and also it's my second time reading it. Keep the good work
Ishita shah chapter 2 . 4/9
I am really impressed by your imagination and comprehension . How did you know that this is the scene that most of us really love to read ? its the part which can make a fan pull a all nighter to finish the story. keep the good work ...
ishita shah chapter 1 . 4/9
you know I love this serial because of reasons unknown to me, it just attracts me like a magnet attracting iron nails but thinking upon it has made me realized that what I love the most in that serial is oh Hani's character because she may not be good at anything particular but when she is determined she goes all the way to the end and this attitude is rare in this competitive world. I really love your way of writing, its simple yet effective. keep the good work is my only comment . Thanks once again for keeping the spirit of playful kiss alive...
on point
Keep it up with fanfics...great