Reviews for Bad romance
yuly17 chapter 25 . 3/8
continuacionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Hatake Kaisa chapter 25 . 2/22
I love your story! ! So juicy! ! Please Please continue more! I WILLING TO WAI. SO DONT S.T.O.P! Please! !
She gave in way to easily, especially knowing that he uses girls all the time and right after he willingly (forced herself on me, my ass!) had oral with Sakura.
yaoichallenge21 chapter 25 . 12/24/2014
This has been an amazing story. One surprize after another. I didnt see it coming that Hinata would get kidnapped. That blew my mind. I loved it. Haha, and adding in Haku getting kidnapped too, haha. Thank you. When i read that i was like that is just perfect. Haku really looks too much like a girl, but in a cute way. Anyways, i really love this story and will be anticipating the next chapter. Please update it soon. :)
golin chapter 25 . 8/4/2014
What? Omg why.
.You left me super-stuck in your story .. please update soon ... that I love ... I'll be on the lookout..please
Sayonara
leesa323 chapter 25 . 7/16/2014
Ughhh.I need to know what happens next . update plz. Thanks :)
CharNinja LOL chapter 25 . 6/26/2014
I knew her father coundnt be trusted
Jess7512 chapter 25 . 6/24/2014
Aww I love this story kakashi & hinata are sooo cute i think kakashi will be happy to be a father
I cant wait till he comes back
good chapter update Soon please :)
everlastingstarsinthenightsky chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
YOU'RE BACKKKKKKK! 'DOES A CLELEBRATORY DANCE' i thought the emailing conversation was cute hehhehehheheh i think it was a great idea to put it in kakashi's view rather than incorporating hinata's as well. Really added to the suspense at the end. Or at least i wasn't thinking that that was going to happen from the looks of the emails. I am hoping that my babies make it out alright! ' SHAKES FISTS AT HIASHI' JUST LET THE TWO MARRY ALREADY JEEZ! Anyway i agree i wish the kakahina fandom had more fanfics :/ i feel this way about a lot of the fandoms :/ there's so much potential in all the hinata pairings gahhhhhhh i wish i had the drive to make some :(( anyway glad you are back and can't wait to see what goes on next! :)))
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
Pregnant, huh? That's not so good D: I wonder how Kakashi will take it. Probably well. He's old enough to become a father and he seems supportive so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm more worried about her dad :s!
mac2 chapter 21 . 3/25/2014
Gross! If you were going to add yaoi should have been upfront and put it in your summary.
CurveCrush chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Lol I really like chapter two and towards the end was pretty funny
XxheartbeatxX chapter 24 . 5/19/2013
Great story Update soon pls!
SurrenderingXDemonicXAngel chapter 24 . 3/11/2013
noooooooooooo why must u tease me lol great chappie as always
Guest chapter 24 . 3/6/2013
wow, i never know neji could be so jelous with kakashi about his relationship with hinata,tenten knew about this?