Reviews for Spiral
walkingonsunshine83 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Oh, heart wrenchingly beautiful! I don't think I have the words to describe the emotions that this invoked... Just beautiful.

Thanks for posting!

Cindy
Beliskner chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Another great story, I love Booth's inner thoughts and I'm dying to find out how Brennan will react to his gambling issue. This something I would love to see on the show, it's something DB can play off very well.
BoothanddBrennan chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Hey!

Loved the first chapter. I'm really interested in where this will go. I've always wanted to see Booth tempted by gambling.
4evercaskett chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I love this! Booth's biggest fear is that he could turn out to be like his father but if would take a moment to realize that his father would have never even questioned his decisions he would see that he is not nor ever will be his father. Now he just needs to accept the fact that he isn't gonna be the bread winner in this relationship. Sometimes the female contributes more financially but that's ok
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
SERIOUSLY? That's how you leave it.

She wanted to know where he was. He was supposed to pick her up. She'd been waiting.

That's when he remembered why he'd had to quit. It was things like this. Forgotten pick ups and missed appointments, all nighters and nothing but lies and excuses to everyone, himself included.

He broke into a cold sweat and said the only thing he could.

"I need you." - I love ANGST. I'm glad you are doing this.

Ohh Booth! Don't do it. This is fantastic. I'm curious where you lead this.
samnickmike chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
And with one small chapter I have been pulled from my fan fiction slump! That is a great begininng and I am looking forward to much more! One thing Hannah did for FF was add some really good angst, now that she is gone it has been all lovey dovey or smutty... which isn't bad either, but I have been waiting for a story like this. Great job!
EowynGoldberry chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I think it sounds interesting. Hope he will be able to admit why he started to gamble again and they work through it. Hope he can stop feeling bad about the money.
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10