Reviews for Frozen
Drarry4eva chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Really sweet story. But I like Finn better when he's straight.
Dee chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Awesome, though I really wish you would have shown more of their relationship, (I hate when people finally get together and then it ends - what is that? where's the good fluffy heartwarming stuff/hot sexy stuff?) thought of doing a sequel? or a longer Puckurt story? Cause I really like how you write them.
Sunshinestrangers chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
Aww. :') Loved it bb. :D
Lady Babette chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Totally not into Finn and Kurt but for the purpose of this story you made it work. I kind of hate your Finn a little because he kept our boys apart for his own selfish self. I like that the bullying stemmed from Puck blaming Kurt for choosing Finn. I loved that Kurt was oblivious to Noah being an option. I like that Noah made them wait and best of all it all worked out in the end. Over all a very good story.
kyatariina chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Wonderful story loved it
Mischievous Gleek chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Awww! I'm so glad that all three boys relationships have survived and I'm thrilled you included Burt and Carole being together! Though won't that be awkward future stories! You're Uncle Finn was my first boyfriend! :) Loved it. :)
Mischievous Gleek chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Yay! All the boys have finally admitted their true feelings! Can't wait to see when Puck and Kurt finally get together!
Mischievous Gleek chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
This is exactly the reason why I get so angry with my friends when they stay with someone they don't really like or love and their excuse is 'it's better than being with no one'.

Not only is it being disrespectful and hurting the other person, but they are stopping both themselves and the other person from finding true love that's reciprocated.

As I always say to them - how can you look for true love if you are already with someone? Because that means you are effectively cheating on them. And even if you do find someone - that person can't be a very good person if they are happy to hook up with you knowing you already had a partner.

Stupid Kurt. I know how it feels to be lonely, but it's not the end of the world. You can still be single and not alone in the world.

I'm glad Puck shows morals in this fic when he said he'd promised to respect Finn and Kurt's relationship.

But obviously that also meant that Finn knew how Puck felt about Kurt; is that why he made a move? Does he truly love Kurt or was he just afraid of losing their connection if Kurt ended up with Puck?
Mischievous Gleek chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Fairly obvious to me what Puck's problem is - why hasn't Kurt clued on to it in 2years is beyond me!

Green eyed monsters are hard to control! :)
karinebigtimegleek chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Amazing story, love it!
tarathesecond chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
I loved this story! The way you wrote the three of them was very interesting. Would be fascinating to see them as kids, especially during the time Finn and Kurt together.

Great work, I really love your writing. :)
jcarol555 chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
I adored this story. I loved everything about the Finn-Kurt-Puck dynamic and how it worked out. I really enjoyed Finn's role in the story and especially the parts in his POV; I'm sure he'll find happiness too!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
It was a really great job D
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 11/15/2011