Reviews for When I'm falling I'm at peace
Alta-Lemur chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Loved it.
Colorful Bunny chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I love this story especially the concept of the story. It is unique the way you decribed how he fell in love but when he gave his heart away he didn't fall in love. The thought and idea behind this whole story is so cute and cool!

Awesome concept and good work.

-CB
Rolly-chan chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is so effing cute and romantic q_q
I really really really love how you described exactly what I was thinking the whole time - that Kurogane taught Fai how to live. Because it's so very true. (And how to care about himself, too, but I guess that goes hand in hand with learning how to live.) You did a wonderful job with Fai's past - it fitted so well! I loved how all his crushes taught him something he actually did in the manga.
And Kurogane's "I guess I'll be the first to not go away, too" was so. freaking. great! *_* Yes, he's very perceptive and he catches on to more than other people realize *g*
Thank you so much for this cute fic, I desperately needed some romance with a touch of fluff and stumbled over this, and it totally satisfied my hunger for that stuff (it was angsty, too, don't worry, but the end made me incredibly happy D)
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
this just damn beautiful! I love it!
Sakura chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Wonderful story!
Smitty-Mouse chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Looooooooooove~ Holy crap, you're good. X]
lemon-and-chai chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Really lovely, adorable KuroFai. I love how you tied it into the story cleanly in a way that fits.
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
O.O OMG... 3

I LOVE this! *sniffles* I absolutely positively ADORE this!
wolf1380 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
loved it
Zelinxia chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Because I forgot to comment about the Nihon scene at your fic LJ account, I thought it'll be better to review it here anyways...

Basically, I love how Kurogane approaches Fai and how he pretty much iterates he won' ever leave Fai. I actually love the touch on how his rough, confrontational, and sloppy kiss is something Fai considers hands down better than the other kisses he had. It shows that Kurogane's love and devotion goes far beyond something conventional as perfect, gentle intimacy.
Bottan chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
REIKAH, I ADORE THIS! ;_;

It's wonderful to see Fai reflect on how his lovers differed from each other and how each of them shaped them until he became the person he now is. (I especially liked the bits of how he learned to do song magic; it's just a very beautiful image.) I also liked how, as he grew up, those people he spent a few months with became more and more aware that there were things he wouldn't tell them.

And then, there was the scene that melted my heart... I mean... AWWW... seriously, awww, he told him EVERYTHING! *loves on vulnerable Fai and possessive Kurogane* (Plus bottoming Kurogane. YESSS.) It sounds like he will be able break out of the circle that makes him believe that the moment he starts to love people they will leave him. Count on Kurogane to make everything alright! :D

REIKAH, I ADORE THIS! :DDDD I read this this morning, and I swear it made my day! :DD *showers you with love and stops adding stuff to ridic long review, now*
FlameNight chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I love this story. I think its really sweet. :)
Cloverfield chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Ah, this just gets even better every time I read this. I love it, I love your writing, I love the way this just unfolds and how Kurogane dismisses all of Fai's past (not because he doesn't care, but simply because he cares more about *their* future) and I love you.

Amazing piece! *cuddles fic*