Reviews for Prostrate
JoanIncarnate chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
oh my. the awkwardness that is the morning after, when they have to face the rest of the group.
Xxloves-lossxX chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
For some reason I feel you are taking some of these quotes at the end out of context ;) I like it.
everfaraway chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
lie ins are nice. I'm not a huge glenn fan but if he must be included for a lie in with daryl I'll take him
alphonse18 chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Love!
Wangur chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Wonderful 3. I love your writing. Lots of great detail :3
Lady Gaidin chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Good read. I liked Daryl's POV.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
And an oddly sweet ending :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This prompter is awesome and so are you :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
This needs to have all the awards
Roaddog 469 chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
love the way you bring out the slightly more tender side of daryl, and the fact that it's encouraged by glenn's vulnerability without it being creepy (which unfortunately, is the way most of these types of stories have a tendency to go). and love the afterglow time, all jumbled and sore, unsure what limb belongs to who and where everything has gotten lost at in the mass of blankets. its so real, and you capture it so well. favoriting this one, too!
PurpleRanger chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
I would very very very much love another chapter! And to see what everyone in camp thinks of their relationship, as I assume at least someone heard that :)
Jay chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
This is beautiful! I loved the ending.
LobsangLudd chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Another great chapter, and I like the way you ended it! Just one question, what do you mean by tetris-like staying power? I'm not familiar with that phrase
UltimateRider chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Wow! You are just such an amazing writer! The scenes you paint - I can just sense everything. It's like I'm right there (and boy, do I wish I was)...

Anyway, absolutely incredible!
aownr1669 chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
You make me want to get up there in Daryl's head and roll around for a few hours, naked. This was amazing how you made it so hot them NOT having morning sex and then the promise, the suggestion of what was to come...ahhh...I. need to go write now. Again, magnificent.