Reviews for Luke's Message
Petit97 chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Here I am, picturing Kirk debating with himself wheter or not he would tell Luke about the sticker. And then everybody on town trying to tell him.
I don't know if Luke seeing Lorelai's face was a sort of a throwback to Luke Can See Her Face, but it was genius either way.
The story was amazing, but this phrase was my absolutely favorite: "Breakfast and a joke. Lunch and a pun. Dinner and a gossip. Late night pie and confessions." Wow, I really loved that one. It just summons up so much about their relationship: both the friendship and the romantic relationship.
I never get tired of saying how good of a writer you are. I'm loving to read your work - I can't believe I hadn't read it sooner!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
One of the things I like best about your stories is Luke's point of view.
LiveLoveLaughLife chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Ahh too perfect! I think you made my heart explode. Nothing but love for your stories, my friend. :)
CircleSky chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
My favourite part was the paragraph that included "Breakfast and a joke. Lunch and a pun... Late night pie and confessions... Four [kisses] and he could take her upstairs." It paints a picture of their relationship that I find so true.
Copop chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
So, so great. Sometimes less is more :)
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Babette just became my ultimate hero. Just so you know. For a very long time, it was Miss Patty due to an unlikely (but plausible) scenario I cooked up in which Patty stopped talking about the potential of Luke and Lorelai and did a little something about it. But Babette just outstripped her times a thousand. She's on par with Joan of Arc right about now (and that's the highest praise I can give a girl, really), and though I'm sure she'll have slipped back to being level with Lane by the time I wake up tomorrow, right now I want to build an altar to her.
itzcheeseball chapter 1 . 11/15/2011