Reviews for Not At All, Or All In All
Shiary chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
i loved it.
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I-...I'm...at loss of words. This fic clearly is genius. Lovely. Adorable. Awesome. I adore it, period :D
Chrome chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Amazing! I'm surprised that you were able to fit that entire story into one chapter. (Although a very long one.) The interaction and dynamics between Yuri and Flynn are one of the things that made Tales of Vesperia such a great game.

I thoroughly enjoyed how to you portrayed Flynn's fierce loyalty to Yuri and that he never doubted him for a second. It was a little disappointing that Yuri didn't appear as much but I suppose it's fair to give Flynn the spotlight for once. ;)
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Woo, that was great!

Awesome job! :)
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
*The sound of applause!* Awesome story! Good work! :D
barefootbean chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Hey, this was wonderfully written! Kind of sad that Ioder died, but it made for an interesting story. Thanks for writing such a nice read. :)
Seraphic Dragon chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Ahhhhh. Brotherly love and affection! This is so wonderfully written! I felt bad for both Ioder and Estelle for dying and being forced to the throne respectively, but it was all necessary for this fantastic story to be written! (Sorry Ioder!)

I love Flynn's unwavering loyalty, knowing that his best friend/brother didn't do it, and seeing how far he is willing to go makes it all worth it.

Mmm, I do not mind this kind of story with strong relationships but no (clearly) romantic ones.

Thank you for writing something so sweet and family/friendship oriented!