Reviews for Masks: What if?
mollipwarriorchic chapter 25 . 9/26/2013
Even though Im not a huge fan of RobStar, I really like this story and your work. It seems a bit lighter than Masks & I really like how Jason doesn't die, even though it may completely altered Robin and Starfire's relationship. Just a question: "Promise" wouldn't have happened like it would've if this was the actual "Masks", right? What would've happened otherwise?
ilysfmdemetri chapter 25 . 9/4/2013
I enjoy whole-heartedly, reading your work. It seriously makes my day. :) And I love the outlaws shoutout u did there. ;) Amazing fanfic to your fanfic. ;)
junebird28 chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
This was awesome! I truly can't decide whether I like the e'ara series more or the touch series, but I had so much fun reading it! Alternate realities can be so interesting, but I liked that this one was less sad than the previous masks. But it it's a nice to see Bruce and Starfire getting along, so that was sad to see. I can see how certain things would be completely different in promise, like Starfire's aversion to marriage and some other parts. Very cool. I was afraid that I was just going to be reading the same thing over again, but this is completely different. Bythe way, love the mMr. Starfire jokes, never gets old!
greenmayiel10 chapter 25 . 5/9/2013
you are fantastic.. i got caught up in touch, masks and mask:what if that i forgot to sleep and eat..
you are brilliant..
mikasasickerman chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
Are there any StarCat shippers out there? That should be a thing.
mikasasickerman chapter 15 . 4/8/2013
Yay, Jason doesn't die! I love his and Star's conversation. Almost sibling-like.
And for the record, I love your author notes. Maybe it's the English nerd in me, but I like knowing the writer's perspective when reading his/her story.
TheKeyIsLove chapter 25 . 1/26/2013
Again, pure awesomeness... Oh, and I'm reviewing for the whole story. I'm just too lazy to type a review at the end of every chapter. Not to mention the fact that I would have to stop reading it to type... *shakes head* Impossible, I tell you.

As much as I loved Masks, (and Touch and Promise) I like the way you added this AU. And made it believable, too! Good lord, woman, does your talent know no bounds? )

I seriously like that Jason's still alive... for now, anyway. And the new take on Batman... he is a first class jerk, isn't he? And ALFRED! I love Alfred!

Aaaaand this long, rambling note with no obvious point is just to let you know that this story was, as always, so good that it should be canon. (Although, that would mean that there should be about ten different canons by now... Oh well. That could work. ] )

Love and adoration!

Ali
jenny868 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
man you can write
CherriDoll chapter 25 . 1/16/2013
I loved the ending in this version better than the real ending. Please give this story a sequel!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/18/2012
i loved the story. it was different from mask. i hope you can write more stories. i am very happy to have found out about this story
Hardihar chapter 16 . 8/28/2012
Nice ending, and I liked the arguments between Dick and Jason. Funny people. _
Skumfuk chapter 25 . 7/6/2012
ADOREI! ficou perfeito! vou ler as próximas fanfics!Não vejo a hora de começar a ler Promise novamente,simplesmente não me canso de suas histórias!
Beijos
Ju
Skumfuk chapter 24 . 7/6/2012
no começo eu pensei ''coitado do Dick'' mas agora foi SHOW! parabéns ótima escrita e etc etc! adorei!
Skumfuk chapter 21 . 7/4/2012
Ohhhh sério?Eu não sabia disso! Obrigada por avisar! Eu vou continuar lendo!
Skumfuk chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
amei! bem eu vou logo ler o restante,eu não tenho muita paciência para voltar ao começ eu estou amando! Proximo capitulo lá vou eu! Beijos Kryalla obrigado!