Reviews for Masks: What if?
chikraizyj chapter 1 . 6/25
Hello! Let me say I just adore the way you write. I really enjoy your stories. I'm in love with the way you build Dick's character and Starfire as well. I speak Spanish by the way but your stories are worth to read. Incredible!
hyacinthily chapter 21 . 5/12
okay, let me premise this by saying: i love everything you write. all of your stories are so real and vivid and completely believeable within the characters. you could write a complete history of the ladder and I'd still read it. but i am so frustrated! every time Dick and Star argue or have a fight, they are so rational! i mean, not at first, obviously, otherwise he wouldn't have had to chase her down and yadda yadda, but ugh! in all of your stories (touche'ara universes) they always have this rational discussion after the initial blowout, like "oh im sorry, i shouldn't have done thatoh no, i am sorry, i shouldn't have done this" but I've already chosen a side (usually Star. because I relate to her more, even when you write in Dick's POV), placed my bets, and grabbed some popcorn because i am ready for a damn fight! ... I suppose if I really think about it, that's an character flaw in myself rather than Dick or Star... shhhhhhh. Anyway, thank you for gracing us all with your writing! You're awesomekeep doing you!
Ruefully-yours chapter 25 . 3/26
hey there! got to say... I binge read everything. from touch to masks to promises to outtakes to beneath the masks and now here... uhm I think i started friday and it's what, sunday here? cool right? (been reading late. it's an insomniac thing.) anyway, I love this universe you created. i love how you managed to create a good and a bad and everything in between, keeping me up to suspense and that making me feel the same way the characters feel. at first, i had a culture shock since it's been so long to read from a first person perspective but you managed to really hook me up! thanks for this. thanks so much.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/4/2016
Omg finally a happy happy ending. And here i thought i was only going to get sad happy endings. Hahas really enjoyed this one and the tormoil of who he was. Its difficult for a normal person let alone a hero. Plus jason didnt die so yays! Anw i hope you actually tried laksa before. Was quite surprised when i saw you mention it. Its not really chinese food but its asian alright. Thanks so much for the awesome writing. Hope your doing well. Cheers.
FanficLover chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I must say, Kryalla is the reason I actually entered the Rob-Star ship because the show made me believe he didn't deserve her. At least you gave him a bit more personality in your fanfictions which in turned caused me to like him. And now I support their relationship. Completely. :D
My favourite series is probably the Masks one, but I also really like the e'hara one. Well, fine I like pretty much all your stories except maybe the one with Raven and Robin. Maybe its cause I don't support their ship at all. They are too alike. However, I surprised myself when I came to like the shipping of BeastBoy and Starfire. I actually ended up looking for more stories with them together. But anyways, I just want to say thanks for opening me the gateway to the fanfiction world where I can feed my thirst for more Teen Titans.. :)
Alytiger chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
I enjoy that in both versions of the story, Star and Harley are "friends" in some capacity. Cause us girls gotta stick together, especially when we kick butt :P
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
Gosh by the way Starfire opened up this chapter I thought we were gonna have a story like The Vow (Channing Tatum is bae) so I was about to flip out when Dick got bashed in the head! I love how you just seem to know exactly what I want by making all these versions of Masks. The whole story Masks-and I don't mean the whole series-has been my favorite story from you so far. Definitely. I guess I just really love when you write action/suspense/mystery stories. It's so great. You should really do more like this one if and when you come up with more ideas.
This twisted fate has me kind of sad but also dreading the possible hammer... I plan to finish this on the so very long trip to Israel this tuesday. If I dont finish by tomorrow...
Guest chapter 23 . 1/25/2015
Nightwing doing the superman pose tho. That brought a huge smile to my face
Guest chapter 17 . 1/18/2015
lmao at that pillow scene it was hilarious. Loved it
mollipwarriorchic chapter 25 . 9/26/2013
Even though Im not a huge fan of RobStar, I really like this story and your work. It seems a bit lighter than Masks & I really like how Jason doesn't die, even though it may completely altered Robin and Starfire's relationship. Just a question: "Promise" wouldn't have happened like it would've if this was the actual "Masks", right? What would've happened otherwise?
ilysfmdemetri chapter 25 . 9/4/2013
I enjoy whole-heartedly, reading your work. It seriously makes my day. :) And I love the outlaws shoutout u did there. ;) Amazing fanfic to your fanfic. ;)
junebird28 chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
This was awesome! I truly can't decide whether I like the e'ara series more or the touch series, but I had so much fun reading it! Alternate realities can be so interesting, but I liked that this one was less sad than the previous masks. But it it's a nice to see Bruce and Starfire getting along, so that was sad to see. I can see how certain things would be completely different in promise, like Starfire's aversion to marriage and some other parts. Very cool. I was afraid that I was just going to be reading the same thing over again, but this is completely different. Bythe way, love the mMr. Starfire jokes, never gets old!
greenmayiel10 chapter 25 . 5/9/2013
you are fantastic.. i got caught up in touch, masks and mask:what if that i forgot to sleep and eat..
you are brilliant..
number14xion chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
Are there any StarCat shippers out there? That should be a thing.
number14xion chapter 15 . 4/8/2013
Yay, Jason doesn't die! I love his and Star's conversation. Almost sibling-like.
And for the record, I love your author notes. Maybe it's the English nerd in me, but I like knowing the writer's perspective when reading his/her story.