Reviews for Seasons Out Of Time
Lola Charlie Ivy chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
So what's next? I hope you update soon :)
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
I so wish you would come back and update this story! I want to see what happens... I'm loving the build up and the chemistry between Chuck and Blair here!
Ness13 chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
You must update!
Aki no Ryu chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
Whew, this story is draining me. I can't wait for the class to actually come out so they can scratch each other to death then make up. I've been on the edge of my seat eagerly devouring the chapters. Please update soonish...? Pretty please? Happy writing!
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Was that it? So Blair stopped being friends with Chuck due to Eleanor?
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
I wonder why they stopped being friends. From how smoothly they repartee, as hostile as the words may be, I can imagine them even being better friends before everything went bad between them.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Oh, hello. I thought I'd read all your Chuck and Blair fics. Apaprently not! I'm excited to see what this one's about. I'm already hooked from the opening lines! And now Blair has a younger brother who's best friends with Chhuck. I hope this fic is complete by the time I get to the end...
Guest chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!
ririi69 chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
This story is so well written, I really like it and You must update ASAP ;D
Oh and I love Sloane ;p
Moonflower26 chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
Great to see an update here! Though I had to reread a couple of chapters to remember what is going on it was worth it.
Rachel chapter 15 . 8/30/2013
Yay, an update! So glad to see you update this story! Can't wait to read more soon
notoutforawalk chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
Life is too calm and that means you need to worry! Oh, Blair.

The scene with SB is perfect. I can see it very clearly.

Chuck is a jackass, but that is no surprise. Funny Sloane sees through it right away.

Yay for the update!
hipskip11 chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
I'm really happy to see this story not abandoned! Loved this update can't wait to see the fall outt
Trosev chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
Yay, you posted! This is getting good now... can't wait to see what happens next with Blair and Chuck. Thanks for posting! Please post again soon!
nlizzette7 chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
I really want to sound intelligent in this review, but that's probably not going to happen, so here it goes...

I love this. This is just one of my favorite fics, and I'm not reading many at all right now. Young Chuck and Blair in college has always been such brilliance in my eyes, and you write them so phenomenally. You make up for Chuck's age by having him play her so well. Their interactions are just...flawless. I'm so drawn in by your dialogue...ugh.

See? Not intelligent. Just a whole lot of gushing.

My favorite quotes were:

"I love how every time I see you I think of sex." But you already knew that!

"Right then? I would say some pretty twisted attraction." Love Sloane. So accurate.

"You mean besides your welcoming arms?" He's so smug. I love it.

Anyway, thank you so much for updating this - I enjoyed it so. Very much counting on the fact that you'll be able to update more now. I can't wait to see what else is in store. xo, N